• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Girl Scout Cooking Show for 30 Girls: What Recipe Ideas Do You Have?

In summary, Kristi is organizing a troop show with the goal of teaching cooking skills to her girls. She is trying to find ways to get the ingredients donated, and she is also working on making catalogs and directing how the girls should dress.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I have a troop leader who contacted me 2 months ago about hosting a cooking show for her girls. I'm trying to do a little more research on it because it is in 2 NIGHTS!! My show is on Thursday with her and it is for 30 GIRLS! They all need to get their hands in it so what I"m going to do is divide the girls into 2 teams of 15. I'm going to have one team make the Banana Split Brownie Pizza and the other team do the Taffy Apple Pizza. I am going to go to the troop leaders house with the brownie and sugar cookie dough baked. I'm going to start off with one girl using the scissors to cut open the brownie bag. Then next girl pour the brownie mix into the CBB. Keep doing each step going down the line with each girl. Of course I will have brownie mix extra that I will bake there but what do you guys think with that idea? I also tried getting my grocery store to donate the ingredients but they said it would take a few weeks to go through corporate.

I also need to prepare my catalogs for this and send each girl home with one or two. I'm also going to insert a page on the guest special and how to calculate direct shipping costs.

I would love to hear everyone's feedback!!! Please!:D

Girl Scout ShowI really think you have done a good job on getting this show together.
This would be a good idea for me to do also.
On getting ingredients donated go to some local businesses and see if they couldn't donate cash to buy your ingredients. Most businesses support scouts.
Don,t forget giving each girl a recipe.:)

I'm going to make up packets tonight that consists of a catalog, order forms, guest special and this cover letter. Can you let me know what you guys think of this, PLEASE!!????:D

Thank you so much!!
Kristi

Attachments

• Girl Scout Fundraising Letter1.doc
    37 KB · Views: 277
Where you give directions for the website - I would say Option 1 (already invited to a show). Other than that I think it looks great. May you have much success with this.

I don't know if you have the space/want to add but you might in the "booking area" including information on the host special (roasting pan) or carving set in november and the bamboo cheese board or knives in december to "whet their appetite".

Thank you so much! Very good suggestions!! Keep them coming!!:D

Thanks!!
Kristi:D

1. How can I quickly prepare for my Girl Scout Show in just 2 days?

To prepare for your Girl Scout Show in 2 days, focus on simple and quick recipes that can be made ahead of time. You can also consider using pre-made mixes or ready-to-eat snacks. Don't forget to delegate tasks to other volunteers or parents to help with the preparation process.

2. Which products from Pampered Chef are best for making snacks for a Girl Scout Show?

We recommend using our Quick Cooker or Food Chopper to quickly prepare ingredients for snacks like fruit salads or veggie trays. Our Oven Mitt and Mini Nylon Serving Spatula are also great for serving hot appetizers or desserts. Additionally, our Mix 'N Chop and Mix 'N Scraper are perfect for making homemade dips or spreads.

3. How can I incorporate healthy options into my Girl Scout Show menu?

Consider making fruit skewers, veggie platters with hummus, or homemade granola bars using our Brownie Pan. You can also offer fruit-infused water as a refreshing and healthy drink option. Don't be afraid to get creative and try new recipes!

4. Do you have any tips for displaying snacks and treats at the Girl Scout Show?

Use our Everyday Napkins and Simple Additions Small Bowls for colorful and organized displays. You can also use our Creative Cutters to make fun shapes out of fruits, veggies, and sandwiches. And don't forget to label any potential allergens for the safety of all guests.

5. Are there any Pampered Chef products that can help with clean-up after the Girl Scout Show?

Our Kitchen Towels and Cleaning Brushes are great for wiping down surfaces and cleaning up spills. Our Quick Cooker also has a non-stick inner pot, making it easy to clean. And for any leftover food, our Reusable Food Storage Set is perfect for storing and transporting snacks and treats.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shell Northway
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Maragib
Replies