• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hostess & Girl Scout Troop Plan Special Event

In summary, the Hostess & Girl Scout Troop Plan Special Event is a unique opportunity for Girl Scout troops to earn money by hosting a Pampered Chef cooking party. The amount of money earned varies based on attendance and sales, with an average of 10-15% of total party sales. The event can be held virtually through various platforms, and there is a minimum number of guests required for both in-person and virtual parties. Girl Scout troops may also receive special discounts and offers when hosting this event.
Pampered Amber
I have a hostess that would like to do a show with her girl scout troop and their mothers. I believe the girls are about 13-15 years old. She kind of wants them to do the invitations and the planning...which is great. She also was hoping that I could have 2 of the girls as helpers. Any suggestions on how to make this special, recipes, anything would be a help. Thanks so much. I always get great responses and new ideas.

for the girl scout helpersThe 2 ingredient fudge is something that the helpers can do. You can melt the bag or chocolate chips, then add a container of frosting.Let it cool a little and then have them add to the EAD and squirt away. I made this and it was easy and looked great. The people at work thought I spent all night making it :)

Girl Scout rulesYou might want to have the host double check with her council. Ours will not allow any kind of fundraising that involves selling any other company's products. It might be the same nation wide but am not sure. I would hate to see the girls get involved and then lose their money because the rules were broken. I'm a Girl Scout leader as well and it would crush my girls if they had been working and saving for something and then have it taken away from them.

1. What is the Hostess & Girl Scout Troop Plan Special Event?

The Hostess & Girl Scout Troop Plan Special Event is a unique opportunity for Girl Scout troops to earn money for their organization by hosting a Pampered Chef cooking party. It is a fun and interactive way to raise funds while learning new cooking skills.

2. How much money can a Girl Scout troop earn through this event?

The amount of money a Girl Scout troop can earn through this event varies depending on the number of guests in attendance and the total sales made. However, on average, troops can earn between 10-15% of the total party sales.

3. Can the Hostess & Girl Scout Troop Plan Special Event be held virtually?

Yes, the Hostess & Girl Scout Troop Plan Special Event can be held virtually. Pampered Chef offers a variety of virtual party options, including Facebook parties and Zoom parties, to make it convenient for everyone to participate.

4. Is there a minimum number of guests required to host this event?

Yes, there is a minimum number of guests required to host this event. The minimum number of guests may vary depending on the type of party (in-person or virtual) and the location of the party. Please consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Are there any special discounts or offers for Girl Scout troops hosting this event?

Yes, there are special discounts and offers available for Girl Scout troops hosting this event. These may include discounted or free products, extra hostess rewards, and more. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide you with the current offers and discounts available for this event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter Mom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janezapchef