• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Appetizer for Chicken Enchilada Pizza

In summary, to make the chicken for the enchilada pizza, cook 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts in a skillet over medium heat until fully cooked and shred with two forks. You can use store-bought enchilada sauce, but making your own with enchilada seasoning mix is recommended. This recipe makes 16 servings and can be served as an appetizer by cutting into smaller pieces. The pizza can be made ahead of time and reheated at 375°F for 10-15 minutes. Additional toppings such as bell peppers, black beans, corn, or jalapenos can be added, but be careful not to overload the pizza.
kewaters
My host tomorrow night wants to make the new chicken enchilada pizza. she is going to have quite a few guests and i think we should make a quick appetizer or something to accompany. Any thoughts on a quick and easy side for this? Thanks in advance!

She can make something herself. I only provide one recipe.

Or if you have any of the sauces, serve one on some cream cheese with crackers to promote the guest special.

Otherwise I personally would not do a second recipe.

Ditto, wadesgirl. :)

You could do the pass-around salsa. The guest can make it while you do your demo. Or if she wants to make it up ahead of time her self you could do the Cheese Crisps w/ Avocado.

thanks everyone!

1. How do I make the chicken for the enchilada pizza?

To make the chicken for the enchilada pizza, you will need to cook 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts in a skillet over medium heat until fully cooked. Once cooked, shred the chicken with two forks and set it aside.

2. Can I use store-bought enchilada sauce for the pizza?

Yes, you can use store-bought enchilada sauce for the pizza. However, we recommend making your own sauce using our Enchilada Seasoning Mix for a more flavorful and customizable option.

3. How many servings does the chicken enchilada pizza appetizer make?

This recipe makes 16 servings. If you are serving it as an appetizer, we recommend cutting each slice into smaller pieces to serve more people.

4. Can I make the pizza ahead of time and reheat it?

Yes, you can make the pizza ahead of time and reheat it before serving. However, the crust may not be as crispy as when it is freshly made. To reheat, place the pizza in a preheated oven at 375°F for 10-15 minutes.

5. Can I add other toppings to the chicken enchilada pizza?

Absolutely! You can add any of your favorite pizza toppings to the chicken enchilada pizza, such as diced bell peppers, black beans, corn, or jalapenos. Just be sure to not overload the pizza or it may become soggy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SPAMSTIME
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies