• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tried the Chicken Fajita Pizza - It's Awesome!

In summary, the Chicken Fajita Pizza is a great demo recipe that can show off your cookware, stones, and knives.
StacieB
Gold Member
Wanted to tell you all that I tried the Chicken Fajita Pizza last night, and it was so awesome!!! Easy to prepare and I think it would make a great demo. Anyone else tried it? It is in All the Best Cookbook!

No but it sounds really good!! Not sure how the chicken is cut/chopped, but the salad choppers would do a great job! Get them in the hands of your guests and they will love them :)

This is yummy! I've done it for a show once or twice & it was a hit!

I have a recipe for this from back in 1995 when PC was giving out Pillsbury cookbook pamphlets. I love that recipe. I'm not sure if it's the same one because I don't have the ATB cookbook.

LOVE IT... demo at my last show... we previewed it at home with steak and it was AWESOME! really easy to demo and YUMMY! It all disappeared!

I demo this all the time it is a great demo for the cookware, stones, and knives (of coarse much more those are just some of the big ones)!!! I have been doing this at shows for over a year now and everyone loves it!!!! I have had several bookings just for this recipe. And i make sure they know that it has all the wonderful fajita flavor but it is much easier and cleaner to eat!!! And it is easier to serve it goes further then regular fajitas!!! I highly recomend this recipe!!!!!

heather

I love this recipe and I haven't made it in a while - may have to make it soon!

I've never made that one but I've heard it is yummy - I'll have to give it a try! A favorite of ours is the Buffalo Chicken Pizza. I dont remember what cookbook it is from - I got if off of Joyces Fine Cooking a couple years ago.

This recipe is a staple in my house...I make it a couple times a month, first made it for the family for a while and then thought "gee, this would make a GREAT demo!" And it does...shows off the stir fry skillet AND the stone...I also add mushrooms.

My director - who has been w/ PC for 11 years - did this as her demo for the first 2 yrs of her business! She still recommends it to new consultants as a great demo recipe.....

Related to Tried the Chicken Fajita Pizza - It's Awesome!

What ingredients are used in the Chicken Fajita Pizza?

The Chicken Fajita Pizza is made with a pre-made pizza crust, cooked chicken, bell peppers, onions, cheese, and a fajita seasoning mix.

Is the Chicken Fajita Pizza easy to make?

Yes, the Chicken Fajita Pizza is very easy to make. Simply follow the instructions on the recipe card and you will have a delicious pizza in no time.

Can I use a different type of meat for the Chicken Fajita Pizza?

Absolutely! While the recipe calls for cooked chicken, you can use any type of protein you prefer such as steak or shrimp. Just make sure to adjust cooking times accordingly.

Can I make the Chicken Fajita Pizza on a grill?

Yes, the Chicken Fajita Pizza can be made on a grill. Use a pizza stone or a cast iron skillet to ensure even cooking.

How many servings does the Chicken Fajita Pizza make?

The Chicken Fajita Pizza recipe yields 8 servings. However, you can easily adjust the recipe to make more or less depending on your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristin B
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • esavvymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • K.Shaffer