• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Microwave? No Problem: Oven-Friendly Recipes for Unexpected Emergencies

In summary, "No Microwave? No Problem: Oven-Friendly Recipes for Unexpected Emergencies" contains recipes that can be made in a traditional oven, with easy-to-find ingredients and designed for quick preparation in case of an emergency. The book also includes vegetarian and vegan options, clearly marked, and is suitable for beginners in the kitchen with easy-to-follow instructions and minimal cooking skills required.
deanna_g
So, my hostess for tomorrow night decided to just NOW measure her microwave to make sure it was 13" and it's not. It's only 12". And I had planned on doing the Ultimate Chicken Fajitas.

So now I need a recipe that can be a decent dish with not-so-expensive ingredients that goes in the oven. I don't want to do the Anitipasti Pizza, so that's out. And I don't have the 12" covered skillet.

Ideas?

Do you have the grill pan?

a ring or a braid? cheap ingredients and impressive!

No. It's on my list to get this month when I close my HWC Fundraiser.I'm thinking about the Touchdown Taco Dip and Jalapeno Popper Pizzas.

The Chicken Enchilada Pizza and the Mexican Cheese Crisps have both been very successful for me!

I do both on the large bar pan.

Ooooh.....a chicken ring could work....hmmmm

You can still do the Fajita's just do in the oven takes about 40-45 minutes. 350, make sure oven is warmed up. Had this happen to me, she said it was big enough, then it was a dorm size microwave. Gave me a good story to share.
Or do the artichoke dip in the bread bowl.

I am a huge fan of the 3 cheese garden pizza. I have been doing this one since a became a consultant and guests always love it. It is made on the large bar pan and everything you need came in your starter kit.

1. Can these recipes be made in a traditional oven?

Yes, all of the recipes in "No Microwave? No Problem: Oven-Friendly Recipes for Unexpected Emergencies" are designed to be made in a traditional oven.

2. Are the ingredients for these recipes easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for these recipes are common and can be found at most grocery stores.

3. Can these recipes be made quickly in case of an emergency?

Yes, these recipes are designed to be made quickly in case of an unexpected emergency. Most recipes can be made in under 30 minutes.

4. Are there vegetarian or vegan options in this book?

Yes, there are a variety of vegetarian and vegan options in "No Microwave? No Problem: Oven-Friendly Recipes for Unexpected Emergencies". These options are clearly marked in the book.

5. Are these recipes suitable for beginners in the kitchen?

Yes, these recipes are perfect for beginners in the kitchen. They are easy to follow and require minimal cooking skills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips