• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie

In summary, the conversation is about a person looking for help with a recipe for Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie. They are unsure of how much ice cream to use and are also having trouble finding the recipe on a specific website. The recipe includes ingredients and directions for making the brownie, and suggests using vanilla ice cream or whipped topping as an optional addition. The conversation ends with a question about the fudge ice cream topping and clarification on the amount of ice cream needed for the recipe.
stefani2
ok - so below I will post the version of the recipe that I have. But it doesn't tell me HOW MUCH ice cream to use? Can anyone help me? I wanted to make this recipe this afternoon and I can't find the Recipe Search on the US website (I am a CDN Consultant).

Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie

Ingredients:
1 package (19-21 ounces) fudge brownie mix (plus ingredients to make cake-like brownies)
1 bar (4 ounces) fine-quality bittersweet chocolate
2 cups water
1 jar (12 ounces) chocolate fudge ice cream topping
1/2 teaspoon Pantry Double Strength Vanilla
1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted and coarsely chopped
Powdered sugar
Vanilla ice cream or thawed, frozen whipped topping (optional)
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray bottom of Family (12-in.) Skillet with nonstick cooking spray. In Classic Batter Bowl, prepare brownie mix according to package directions for cake-like brownies. Spread batter over bottom of skillet. Cut chocolate into small pieces. Sprinkle chocolate evenly over batter.

Combine water and ice cream topping in Large Micro-Cooker(R); whisk until well blended. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 5-6 minutes or until mixture comes to a full boil. Whisk until blended; stir in vanilla. (Mixture will be thin.) Carefully pour ice cream topping mixture over brownie batter in a circular pattern.

Bake, uncovered, 35-40 minutes or until sauce is bubbling around edges. (Top of brownie will appear very saucy, but will thicken as it cools.) Carefully remove skillet from oven to Cooling Rack.

Coarsely chop almonds using Food Chopper; sprinkle evenly over brownie. Lightly sprinkle with powdered sugar using Flour/Sugar Shaker. Spoon brownie into Simple Additions(R) Small Bowls using Nylon Spoon and serve warm with ice cream or whipped topping, if desired.

Yield: 16 servings

Cook's Tip: To toast almonds in the microwave oven, place almonds in Small Oval Baker; microwave on HIGH 5-7 minutes or until golden brown, stirring after each 30-second interval. Cool completely.
If desired, 1 teaspoon vanilla can be substituted for the Double Strength Vanilla.
If desired, 4 squares (1 ounce each) bittersweet baking chocolate or 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels can be substituted for the bittersweet chocolate bar

The vanilla ice cream is just an optional addition.

And what do I do with Fudge Ice Cream Topping?

sorry - I was referring to the Ice Cream/water mixture....I don't know how much ice cream to use.

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that the recipe is missing the amount of ice cream needed. I did some digging and found that the original recipe calls for 1/2 cup of chocolate fudge ice cream topping. However, since you are a CDN consultant, you may want to check the Canadian version of the website for any differences in measurements. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

1. How do I make a Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie?

To make a Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie, you will need a Pampered Chef Skillet and our Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie Mix. Simply follow the instructions on the back of the mix package, and bake the brownie in the skillet for the perfect gooey center and crispy edges.

2. Can I use a regular brownie mix to make a Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie?

No, our Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie Mix is specially formulated to create the perfect texture and flavor for a skillet brownie. Using a regular brownie mix may result in a different consistency and taste.

3. How many servings does one Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie make?

Our Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie Mix makes one 9-inch skillet brownie, which can serve 6-8 people. However, you can always adjust the serving size to your preference.

4. Do I need to grease the skillet before baking the Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie?

No, our Pampered Chef Skillet has a non-stick coating, so you do not need to grease it before baking the Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie. This will also help create the perfect crispy edges.

5. Can I add any other ingredients to the Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie?

Yes, you can add in your favorite mix-ins such as nuts, chocolate chips, or even a scoop of ice cream on top after baking. Get creative and make your Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie even more delicious!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC