• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chicken Enchilada Pizza and the New Products

In summary, to make the Chicken Enchilada Pizza, you will need pre-made pizza dough, cooked and shredded chicken, enchilada sauce, shredded cheese, diced onions, diced bell peppers, and sliced black olives. The Quick Slice from Pampered Chef is a useful tool for slicing through the pizza dough and toppings, making the process quicker and more efficient. The pizza should be baked in a preheated oven at 375°F for 20-25 minutes. Any type of shredded cheese can be used, but a Mexican blend or cheddar cheese is recommended for the best flavor. Additionally, the Stackable Cooling Rack and the Baking Rack & Tray Set from Pampered Chef would pair well with the Chicken Enchil
SPAMSTIME
I will be making the Chicken Enchilada Pizza at my show Sat and was wanting some new ideas of how to use my new products!! I have not gotten to use them yet and need some advice please!!

I was thinking the Veggie Wedger to cut the onion.

The MFP to chop the onion and pepper and maybe the chicken?? Would the MFP work on the chicken??? I know we usually dice the chicken but i want to work some of the new products into my demo :)

Thanks for you advise in advance :)

Any suggestions??

Perhaps you could have extra peppers, onion and chicken and use both the mfp and the food chopper to show the differences. I read somewhere, try the thread on the mfp, about chopping chicken. Don't know how well it works but with the onion and peppers it'd be a nice way to mix them so they are more evenly distributed when you put them on the pizza. Just don't want to chop too much.

If it were me, I'd make the pizza how it's usually made. Then demo the new products while it's cooking by making the salsa, or demo first so you can refrigerate it and let the flavors incorporate.

1. What ingredients are needed to make the Chicken Enchilada Pizza?

To make the Chicken Enchilada Pizza, you will need the following ingredients: pre-made pizza dough, cooked and shredded chicken, enchilada sauce, shredded cheese, diced onions, diced bell peppers, and sliced black olives.

2. Can I use the new Quick Slice from Pampered Chef to make the Chicken Enchilada Pizza?

Yes, the Quick Slice is a great tool to use when making the Chicken Enchilada Pizza. It allows you to easily slice through the pizza dough and toppings, making the process quicker and more efficient.

3. How long does it take to bake the Chicken Enchilada Pizza?

The Chicken Enchilada Pizza should be baked in a preheated oven at 375°F for 20-25 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.

4. Can I use a different type of cheese for the Chicken Enchilada Pizza?

Yes, you can use any type of shredded cheese that you prefer for the Chicken Enchilada Pizza. However, we recommend using a Mexican blend or cheddar cheese for the best flavor.

5. Are there any other new products from Pampered Chef that would pair well with the Chicken Enchilada Pizza?

Yes, the Stackable Cooling Rack and the Baking Rack & Tray Set would be great additions to use when making the Chicken Enchilada Pizza. These products allow for even baking and cooling, resulting in a perfectly cooked pizza every time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kewaters
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kewaters
  • SarahT
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • pkd09