• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Salad Choppers - California Club Pizza?

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
Do you think I could use the Salad Chopper to chop up the topping for the California Club Pizza?
Directions have you dicing a tomato and avocado, and also you are using Shredded or diced cooked chicken.

I'm doing this for a show tomorrow- and I've made the recipe several times before, just not with the SC's. I'm wondering if I can cut up the chicken in a bowl with the choppers, and then either do the tomato/avocado ALSO with the SC to show how it could be used for salad/salsa, etc.

chezshelly

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 20, 2007
I do use the salad chopper to chop the chicken for the pizza but I love using the forged cutlery and the avocado peeler and letting the guests try them as well! When I use the salad chopper to chop the chicken I always sell several of them.

leftymac

Veteran Member
Jan 23, 2008
I wouldn't use the Salad Chopper on the avocado. It'll turn it to guacamole.

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
I'd use the Salad chopper for the chicken....while it's baking, go to town on the onion, then add the tomato and chop. Avocado peeler for the avocado, and citrus press for the lemon.

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
I wouldn't use the Salad Chopper on the avocado. It'll turn it to guacamole.

That's what I was afraid of. Thanks!

I'll use it for the chicken and just dice the rest as a way to talk about the UM (Onions), and the Knives (Tomato/avocado).