• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Salad Choppers - California Club Pizza?

In summary, a Salad Chopper is a kitchen tool that is used to easily chop and mix ingredients for salads. It has a curved blade and handle, making it perfect for chopping and tossing ingredients in a bowl. It can be used for a variety of salads, including a California Club Pizza salad, and is dishwasher safe. It can be purchased from the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant, or at select retail stores.
esavvymom
Staff member
Do you think I could use the Salad Chopper to chop up the topping for the California Club Pizza?
Directions have you dicing a tomato and avocado, and also you are using Shredded or diced cooked chicken.

I'm doing this for a show tomorrow- and I've made the recipe several times before, just not with the SC's. I'm wondering if I can cut up the chicken in a bowl with the choppers, and then either do the tomato/avocado ALSO with the SC to show how it could be used for salad/salsa, etc.

I do use the salad chopper to chop the chicken for the pizza but I love using the forged cutlery and the avocado peeler and letting the guests try them as well! When I use the salad chopper to chop the chicken I always sell several of them.

I wouldn't use the Salad Chopper on the avocado. It'll turn it to guacamole.

I'd use the Salad chopper for the chicken....while it's baking, go to town on the onion, then add the tomato and chop. Avocado peeler for the avocado, and citrus press for the lemon.

leftymac said:
I wouldn't use the Salad Chopper on the avocado. It'll turn it to guacamole.

That's what I was afraid of. Thanks!

I'll use it for the chicken and just dice the rest as a way to talk about the UM (Onions), and the Knives (Tomato/avocado).

1. What is a Salad Chopper?

A Salad Chopper is a kitchen tool that is designed to easily chop and mix ingredients for salads. It typically has a curved blade and a handle, making it easy to chop and toss ingredients in a bowl.

2. How do I use the Salad Chopper for a California Club Pizza salad?

To use the Salad Chopper for a California Club Pizza salad, start by adding all of your salad ingredients to a bowl. Then, use the chopper to cut and mix the ingredients together. This will create a delicious and evenly mixed salad that can be used as a topping for your pizza.

3. Can the Salad Chopper be used for other types of salads?

Yes, the Salad Chopper can be used for a variety of salads. It is especially useful for chopping and mixing ingredients for salads that have a lot of toppings, such as a Cobb salad or a Greek salad.

4. Is the Salad Chopper dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Salad Chopper is dishwasher safe. However, it is always recommended to check the product care instructions before putting it in the dishwasher, as some products may have specific care instructions.

5. Where can I purchase a Salad Chopper?

You can purchase a Salad Chopper from the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It may also be available at select retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • pcjackie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • feather18