• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Good Appetizer Recipe That Shows off a Lot of Tools?

In summary, Jodi is doing a bridal shower and they are only doing one appetizer recipe. They are doing Hot Broccoli Dip. This recipe has broccoli, onion, red pepper, parmesan cheese, garlic pressed with garlic press, cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, and black pepper. They are going to bake it for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. They are going to serve it with baked pita chips, crackers, or baguettes.
turtle15
I am doing a bridal shower on Friday. We are only going to do one appetizer recipe. What is your favorite appetizer type recipe that shows off a bunch of tools?

Chef Gilles said:
Hot Broccoli Dip

I will have to look for that one. I haven't heard of it before!

Here you go...

HOT BROCCOLI DIP

1 cup broccoli florets, chopped
2 Tbsp onion, chopped
2 Tbsp red pepper, chopped
1/4 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated and divided
1 clove garlic, pressed
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
½ cup fat free sour cream
½ cup miracle whip or mayonnaise
1/8 tsp ground black pepper
baguettes, baked pita chips or crackers

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Chop broccoli, onion and red pepper using Food Chopper; place in Classic Batter Bowl.

Grate parmesan cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater fitted with fine grating drum. Add 2 Tbsp of grated Parmesan to batter bowl and set aside the rest. Add garlic pressed with Garlic Press.

Add grated cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and black pepper, mix well using Small Mix ‘N Scraper. Spoon mixture into Small Oval Baker or Mini Baker.

Bake 20 - 25 minutes or until heated through. Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining parmesan cheese over top. Serve with baked pita chips, crackers, or baguettes.

My all time favorite go to for bridal showers is Clubhouse Chicken Squares. Serves lots. You could do the chicken in the DCB if it fits the micro to show another product.

Club House Chicken Squares
(All the Best; P. 9)

Smoky Bacon, crispy cucumber and shredded cheddar cheese highlight these tasty appetizer squares

2 packages (8oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp mayo
1 small clove garlic, pressed
1 can (10 oz) chunk white chicken, drained and flaked or two small boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 small cucumber, seeded, sliced and quartered
2 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
1/2 cup (2 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
6 slices bacon, crisp-cooked, drained and crumbled

Preheat oven to 375° F. Unroll one package of crescent rolls across one end of the Stoneware Bar Pan with longest sides of dough across the width of the pan. Repeat with remaining package of dough, filling pan. Use Baker’s Roller™, roll dough to seal perforations and press up sides to form a crust. Bake 12-15 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from oven; cool completely.

In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic pressed with Garlic Press; mix well. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crust; top with chicken.

Thinly slice cucumber using Ultimate Slice & Grate, fitted with adjustable thin slicing blade; cut slices into quarters. Dice tomatoes using Chef’s Knife. Grate cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Sprinkle over cucumber, tomatoes, cheese and bacon over chicken. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Cut into squares.

I was going to post exactly what Jodi posted!

Thanks guys. Do you refrigerate for 30 min. at shows? Also, is it good with the canned chicken?

I think the Clubhouse Chicken squares are better with cooked chicken breasts. I don't like them with canned chicken. Just my opinion.

I have done the Clubhouse Chicken Squares with canned chicken and everyone loved them. Fresh is always better, but it depends on if fresh is available.

Agreed on the Clubhouse chicken Squares. Good with canned better with real chicken.

Good with canned, better with cooked. You can always ask them to have 2 chicken breasts cooked if you don't want to or can't cook it when you get there. OR bring 2 along cooked.

And to answer your other question, I never refrigerate mine. Just make and eat. We don't usually have 30 minutes to allow for refrigeration but if you do have a few minutes, go for it, if not, no big deal.

Thanks everyone!

What are the best tools to use for an appetizer recipe?

The Pampered Chef has a variety of tools that can be used for appetizer recipes, but some of the most frequently used tools include the Food Chopper, the Garlic Press, the Quick Slice, the Mix N' Chop, and the Simple Slicer.

What is a recipe that showcases multiple tools?

One recipe that utilizes several Pampered Chef tools is the Caprese Salad Skewers. The Quick Slice is used to slice the mozzarella and tomatoes, the Garlic Press is used to mince the garlic for the dressing, and the Bamboo Skewers are used to assemble the skewers.

Can I substitute Pampered Chef tools for other kitchen tools in the recipe?

Yes, you can definitely use other kitchen tools in place of Pampered Chef tools. However, our tools are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient, so we highly recommend using them for the best results.

What appetizer recipe can I make for a large group using Pampered Chef tools?

A great appetizer recipe for a large group is the Ultimate Nacho Platter. This recipe utilizes the Microwave Chip Maker, the Mix N' Chop, the Quick Slice, and the Garlic Press to make homemade tortilla chips, homemade salsa, and homemade guacamole.

Are there any appetizer recipes that are quick and easy to make with Pampered Chef tools?

Absolutely! The Mini Taco Cups recipe is a quick and easy appetizer that can be made using the Mini Muffin Pan, the Mix N' Chop, and the Small Scoop. This recipe takes just 20 minutes to prepare and is perfect for any gathering or party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tracy99
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • jbondr
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies