• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Recipe for an "Open House"

In summary, some easy appetizer recipes for an open house include spinach and artichoke dip, mini quiches, bruschetta, and fruit and cheese platters. For a main dish, consider a slow cooker pulled pork or chicken dish or a build-your-own taco or sandwich bar. Dessert ideas include fruit skewers, mini cupcakes, and chocolate covered strawberries. To make the menu more budget-friendly, use affordable ingredients and ask guests to contribute. For guests with dietary restrictions, consider options like gluten-free pasta salad, vegetarian quiche, and dairy-free fruit skewers. Label dishes with potential allergens for guests to make informed choices.
sjspchef
The host will have appetizers and wine. It's a "night of shopping" event with a couple vendors like Tastefully Simple, Southern Living, PartyLite, and a jewelry DS company.

I will have my stuff set up on a card table and have an idea of what I'm going to display. I was hoping to have a small treat (or sample) of a PC recipe and I can't figure out what would be best. At first I was thinking holiday cookies from a cookie press but I don't have a cookie press or time to order it in time.

What have you done that worked well?

I made some Triple Layer Brownies - but make them a day before, cut them in small squares - great!I made mine in the stoneware, btw!

I put out (as an appetizer) last night at a party, a block of cream cheese with the raspberry habanero sauce over it served with crackers, and it was a big hit!! Just another idea for you.

What are some easy appetizer recipes for an open house?

Some popular appetizer recipes for an open house include spinach and artichoke dip, mini quiches, bruschetta, and fruit and cheese platters. These can all be made ahead of time and served at room temperature for convenience.

Do you have any suggestions for a main dish to serve at an open house?

A slow cooker pulled pork or chicken dish is a great option for an open house. You can also do a build-your-own taco or sandwich bar with various toppings and condiments for guests to choose from.

What are some dessert ideas for an open house?

Fruit skewers, mini cupcakes, and chocolate covered strawberries are all popular dessert options for an open house. You can also offer a variety of cookies or a make-your-own sundae bar.

How can I make my open house menu more budget-friendly?

Consider making dishes that use affordable ingredients, such as pasta salads, vegetable platters, and homemade dips. You can also ask guests to bring a dish or contribute to the menu to help with costs.

Do you have any recipe recommendations for guests with dietary restrictions?

There are many recipes that can accommodate dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free pasta salad, vegetarian quiche, and dairy-free fruit skewers. You can also label dishes with any potential allergens to help guests make informed choices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • newtopamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
newtopamperedchef
  • absneed