• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Spritz Cookie Recipes for the Cookie Press.

In summary, I am not happy about the cakemix:blushing: recipes so far. The one with devil's food, 2 3/4 cups flour and 4 sticks of butter was a dud..... cookies are unimpressive and crumble to pieces. I haven't tried the recipe provided with the cookie press yet.. so I thought I would put this out there and see what you have come up. I did a search on this site for spritx cookies with no luck. TIA!!!!!!
gingertannery
Gold Member
I am really not happy about the cakemix:blushing: recipes so far. The one with devil's food, 2 3/4 cups flour and 4 sticks of butter was a dud..... cookies are unimpressive and crumble to pieces. Haven't tried the recipe provided with the cookie press yet.. so I thought I would put this out there and see what you have come up. I did a search on this site for spritx cookies with no luck. TIA!!!!!! Cookie time is near and I want to practice now.

I'd skip the recipe with the press its yukky. find a betty crocker recipe or use the sugar cookie pouch and add 1/4 cup flour

The one with the Cookie Press is the only one we have used with it and it works great... Just don't let it get too warm or it won't come out of the press.

I just made peanut butter cookies with the cookie press and it worked wonderfully!

Just a regular peanut butter cookie recipe?? Great idea!! Thanks for the ideas so far.

I love the recipe that comes with the cookie press. My family does too. They come out great every time. My one suggestion with that is - press onto parchment paper instead of directly on your stone. My stone is very well seasoned, and sometimes it won't adhere to the stone. It does to the parchment paper.

gingertannery said:
Just a regular peanut butter cookie recipe?? Great idea!! Thanks for the ideas so far.

Yup, I have a KitchenAid cookbook and the recipe was in there. I decided to use the cookie press just because !! And it was a delight to work with!

I use a 1 lb package of pillsbury sugar cookie dough mixed with 1/2 cup peanut butter for my peanut butter cookies, they taste great (my kids love them), and do really well in the cookie press. I think it made two dozen or so cookies. We sprinkled them with the sugar crystals before we cooked them...yum!

Here are my recipes for the cookie press.

Attachments

• cookie press recipes.doc
    34 KB · Views: 403
Sue,
Have you actually tried these recipes yet? I really would like to have a tried and true recipe...so many of the cookie press recipes are...yuck!

Thanks a million!! Time to get busy.. and butter is on sale at Kroger.. $2.00 a lb. So is flour and sugar!!!!

1. What types of cookies can I make with the cookie press?

With the cookie press, you can make a variety of cookies such as spritz cookies, butter cookies, cheese straws, and even macarons.

2. Do I need to refrigerate the cookie dough before using the cookie press?

Yes, it is recommended to refrigerate the cookie dough for at least 30 minutes before using the cookie press. This will help the dough hold its shape and make it easier to press out.

3. How do I clean the cookie press?

The cookie press can be disassembled and the parts can be washed with warm soapy water. Make sure to dry all parts thoroughly before reassembling.

4. Can I use gluten-free flour with the cookie press?

Yes, you can use gluten-free flour with the cookie press. Just make sure to follow the recipe measurements and instructions carefully.

5. How do I store the cookies made with the cookie press?

Cookies made with the cookie press can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week. They can also be frozen for up to 3 months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies