• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Patriotic Recipes/Ideas

I'm trying to find a good recipe to have there that fits within the theme. However since it's outside I'm trying to stay away from anything creamy that could melt. Anybody got any ideas???
EMarth123
I'm doing a booth next month and they do a theme for all the vendors. This months theme is Red White & Blue.

I'm trying to find a good recipe to have there that fits within the theme. However since it's outside I'm trying to stay away from anything creamy that could melt.

Anybody got any ideas??? TIA!

Personally I don't do food for booths. I would just decorate my booth with red white and blue and call it good.

I agree with Wadesgirl. If you want to be patriotic, the patriotic tablecloth is in the outlet right now....

Also you can get LOTS of great r/w/b decor at the dollar stores right now.
I agree - avoid the food and just decorate in r/w/b.

put some red white and blue christmas bulbs in the trifel bowl and thread white ribbion throughout!

If u DO decide to have food, strawberries, blueberries & cut up pound cake layered in trifle....? If u choose to serve, have individual pudding cups.... tell them u'd normally have pudding layered in too, but being outside....... they'll understand. :D

Or use the cool N serve tray, use strawberries and blueberries and just make a yogurt dip.

Here's something I use between my layer cakes, I could see you using a it in a trifle as the binding agent: dissolve a packet of flavored gelatin (strawberry? raspberry?) in a few teaspoons of boiling water.. just enough to mostly dissolve the mix... then whisk with fruit juice sweetened preserves of the same fruit (i.e. strawberry/raspberry)... refrigerate until thickened, about an hour. Keep canned whip or even the Accent Decorator in a cooler at your booth and put a dab on each cup! for more volume, I suppose you could make up fruited jello cubes, but remember to use less water, jello MELTS.

I can't find the recipe.... it wasn't pampered chef but I'm sure you could make your own twist... it was a red and white salsa (jicama, tomatoes, red peppers---chili? not sure what kind, red onion and seasoning) with those blue corn chips.

1. What are some easy patriotic recipes for a Fourth of July BBQ?

Some easy patriotic recipes for a Fourth of July BBQ could include red, white, and blue fruit skewers, grilled corn on the cob with herb butter, and a classic American apple pie. You could also make a patriotic fruit pizza using sugar cookie dough, cream cheese frosting, and fresh berries.

2. How can I make my dishes more patriotic for a Memorial Day potluck?

There are a few ways to make your dishes more patriotic for a Memorial Day potluck. You could use red, white, and blue ingredients or decorations, such as strawberries, blueberries, and whipped cream for a fruit salad. Another option is to serve dishes that are traditionally American, such as BBQ ribs, macaroni and cheese, and apple crisp.

3. Do you have any suggestions for festive drinks for a Labor Day cookout?

For a festive drink at a Labor Day cookout, you could make a red, white, and blue sangria using white wine, strawberries, blueberries, and apples. You could also make a patriotic punch using blue sports drink, cranberry juice, and lemon-lime soda. Adding fruit skewers or decorative straws can make the drinks even more patriotic.

4. What are some creative ways to incorporate the American flag into party snacks?

One creative way to incorporate the American flag into party snacks is by making a flag-shaped fruit platter using blueberries and raspberries for the stars, and sliced strawberries and white chocolate-covered pretzels for the stripes. You could also use cookie cutters to make star-shaped sandwiches or use blue and red food coloring to create a tie-dye effect on cupcakes or sugar cookies.

5. Can you recommend any vegetarian options for a Fourth of July picnic?

There are plenty of vegetarian options for a Fourth of July picnic, such as grilled veggie skewers, veggie burgers, and grilled corn on the cob. You could also make a patriotic salad using red and blue fruits and vegetables, such as watermelon, blueberries, and cherry tomatoes. Another idea is to serve a colorful hummus platter with red peppers, blue corn chips, and white pita bread.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefann
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • PChefPEI