• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your Idea for a March Meeting Theme?

In summary, the theme for the March meeting is "Spring into Savings" and it will feature products perfect for the spring season such as grilling tools, salad spinners, and citrus juicers. There will be special discounts and promotions available, and consultants are encouraged to bring a friend or potential new consultant. Additionally, there will be new product releases including a new line of kitchen gadgets and a limited edition spring-themed cookware set.
annew
Is anyone doing anything fun this month????
Do you have a theme @ your meetings?
I'm looking to switch things up a bit!
I'd love to come up w/a challenge for my team to sumbit shows......seems like they are all still MIA!!!

any ideas??

TIA :)

I do not have anything planned yet, but I look forward to seeing suggestions!

we are doing a recipe round up and exciteed about it! I'm still trying to come up with more like i know we are doing host coaching and something on booking and recruiting but not sure what yet.

Sent a team challenge...have 2 shows booked btwn 1-15 and be entered in a special drawing. Will probably give away mini's. Already had 3 reply asking for details. =)

I'm hoping to have a game with the new products. Having a pre-meeting cooking demo for those who are interested. Cross-selling game, and we'll be talking about the bamboo collections.

That's all I have for now....it's a week from now.

1. What is the theme for the March meeting?

The theme for the March meeting is "Spring into Savings".

2. What types of products will be featured at the March meeting?

The March meeting will feature products that are perfect for the spring season, such as grilling tools, salad spinners, and citrus juicers.

3. Will there be any special discounts or promotions during the March meeting?

Yes, there will be several discounts and promotions available during the March meeting, including buy one, get one free deals and discounted bundles.

4. Can I bring a friend to the March meeting?

Of course! We encourage all consultants to bring a friend or potential new consultant to the March meeting to learn about our products and business opportunity.

5. Will there be any new product releases at the March meeting?

Yes, we will be unveiling several new products at the March meeting, including a new line of kitchen gadgets and a limited edition spring-themed cookware set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb Bixler
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • natural
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BethCooks4U