• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got Something Cool at My Kick-Off Meeting

In summary, a kick-off meeting was held with special guests Val Muzquiz and Director Adriana Sanchez. The training, conducted in Spanish by Val, focused on techniques for being a master seller. The consultants were eager to learn and were rewarded with gifts from the company. Adriana was also recognized for her success as a top recruiter in the Hispanic Market, receiving a plaque with a special message from Jean Jonas. The meeting was a great motivation and celebration of hard work and success.
micocina
Gold Member
I had my kick-off meeting with two special guests, one was Val Muzquiz from HO. I had the most people I've ever had in attendance so I was really happy. Here is the description from my Director (my other special guest) who travled two hours to be at my meeting:

Dear TEAM,
On Friday, August 15, I attended a live training that was being held in Los Angeles and taught by Home Office. Although the entire training was in Spanish (and, yes, I was lost in translation ,) it was incredible to see the excitement of Director Adriana Sanchez' team as Val Musquiz, co-leader of the Hispanic Market, taught them the techniques of How to Be a Master Seller. Some things cross language barriers; the consultants were eager to learn and then go out and do and I could see that. The Pampered Chef is very generous and loves to reward their consultants, so virtually everyone in attendance went home with a gift from the company. There were were raffles for RSVP'ing, and Val was just crazy in love with asking questions, getting a response and handing the consultant something for participation. Lots of fun! I even won something - I went right home and put it in my kitchen. Thanks, Pampered Chef!

One of the highlights of the evening for me, though, was to see the recognition given to Adriana. Some of you may not know this, but Adriana is one of the consultants on the newly restyled Your Life, Your Way flyer. (Yes, those are real consultants!) Now more than ever, The Pampered Chef is actively looking for any and all who need what we have to offer: money-saving and time-saving tools, budget-friendly recipes, impressive dinner results, and an income opportunity that so many need. Adriana is setting the pace, being a top recruiter in the Hispanic Market. So, in addition to the training provided, a plaque was also presented to Adriana (total surprise!) in recognition of her caring and sharing attitude. Jean Jonas wants her to remember what she can do when she sets her mind to it. The plaque says (in Spanish):

The victory belongs to those who persevere and you are one of those; keep it up!

Talk about motivation!!! :)

Here is a picture.

Way to go!

Oh my gosh, that's awesome!!! congratulations!

Addie, that is so cool! How much fun is it to work for a company that recognizes our hard work!

WOW.

I am such a sap I almost cried...I would have had I been there. We are all so proud to know you :)
Keep it up! You are a fabulous ambassador for a great company!

I'm a sap too but I managed to maintain my composure, it's a good thing I didn't have to say anything. In the dream patrol video you can hear it in my voice that I'm about to cry. I hate that. :)

It was very special, apparently Jean, Val and my Director had a special call about this recogntion and even though I felt I didn't deserve it as much as some REAL superstars what they told me Jean said was amazing to me. She said that if I didn't get it she would have to come down here and "shake" me. LOL

Chefmeg it does feel great to work for a company that recognizes our hard work but one that sees more than you see in yourself is outstanding.

WOW Good for you. That is soooo cool.

I'd have been crying with ya!

That is really neat! How amazing! Can my Spanish-speaking consultant get on a training call you have with your Spanish team?

Congratulations! I'm sure that made your night!

Congrats Addie. You truly are an inspiration--keep it up!

Chef Kearns said:
That is really neat! How amazing! Can my Spanish-speaking consultant get on a training call you have with your Spanish team?

Thank you. The training call (toll free) is provided by Valerie from the HO. It's 4 calls and they start every month on Thursday. I will verify the number and give it to you. I think they've recenlty changed it.

That's wonderful Addie! I have a new consultant that is bi-lingual and I am so excited for her. If I have any barriers, or need advice on something, would you mind if I asked you how to handle it? You have had such success with your business and it would be awesome to learn from you in this area. You rock!!

Chef Kearns said:

Val just got back to me, here is the number:

1 866 356 2416 code:1196423

New training starts September 4 at 5PM Pacific
time.

chefruthie said:
That's wonderful Addie! I have a new consultant that is bi-lingual and I am so excited for her. If I have any barriers, or need advice on something, would you mind if I asked you how to handle it? You have had such success with your business and it would be awesome to learn from you in this area. You rock!!

I would be glad to help! :)

Addie4TLC said:

time.

Thank you Addie for giving this to me. My consultant really rocks with her sales and I see such potential in her. I hope she chooses to take the training!

Chef Kearns said:
Thank you Addie for giving this to me. My consultant really rocks with her sales and I see such potential in her. I hope she chooses to take the training!
If she is signed up bilingual she will get PC $ for completing it and a cool certificate. It's really worth it and will really help her business, the Hispanic market is a different monster. :)

Oooo thanks for letting me know this. I believe she signed as bi-lingual. We discussed it when she did her form. I will let her know...ASAP!

Addie4TLC said:

time.

Wow, so is any consultant who signed up as bilingual able to participate? Is it for new consultants only? I have a new consultant who's bilingual and I would love to get her hooked up with this. Does she need to notify anyone if she's planning to call in?

Thanks so much!!! This is also one of my out of town consultants, so I'd love to provide her with any extra training resources. Please let me know if there's anything else I need to do regarding this.

WOW!! Addie that is awesome and you so deserve it!! Congrats :)

couldn't have happened to a nicer person!!

Congratulations Addie!! What an honor!! I'm so happy to know you!! :D:D You deserve it!

pamperedbecky said:
Wow, so is any consultant who signed up as bilingual able to participate? Is it for new consultants only? I have a new consultant who's bilingual and I would love to get her hooked up with this. Does she need to notify anyone if she's planning to call in?

Thanks so much!!! This is also one of my out of town consultants, so I'd love to provide her with any extra training resources. Please let me know if there's anything else I need to do regarding this.

Val is even letting seasoned Hispanic Market consultants take the training. The need for this training came about when they realized so many of the new consultants are lost in the Hispanic Market, they try to work it like the English side and they were not having much success. I recommend it to anyone that is signed up bilingual to take it. To get credit for taking the four classes they should register, but I know if you call the number you can participate. Have them call the Spanish 1-888-PC-EXITO solution center and register for it, that way Val expects them to be on the call and she will have a list in front of her with their names to check-off. Should they not have a chance to register for whatever reason at the end of the class they can just let Val know their name and consultant number.

Make this one of the first steps when you sign up a bilingual consultant. :)

amy07 said:
couldn't have happened to a nicer person!!

Awww thank you!!!

1. What is "Got Something Cool at My Kick-Off Meeting"?

"Got Something Cool at My Kick-Off Meeting" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for new consultants who join the company during a specific time period. It allows them to choose a free product or kit as a bonus for signing up.

2. How do I qualify for "Got Something Cool at My Kick-Off Meeting"?

To qualify for this promotion, you must sign up as a new consultant with Pampered Chef during the specified time period and have a minimum sales total of $1,250 within your first 30 days. This promotion is only available to new consultants and cannot be combined with any other offers.

3. What are the available products or kits to choose from?

The specific products or kits available for "Got Something Cool at My Kick-Off Meeting" may vary depending on the current promotion. However, they typically include popular and high-quality Pampered Chef products such as cookware, kitchen tools, and baking sets. The available options will be presented to you during your kick-off meeting.

4. Can I exchange my free product or kit for something else?

No, the free product or kit offered through "Got Something Cool at My Kick-Off Meeting" cannot be exchanged for another product or kit. It is a special bonus for joining Pampered Chef and cannot be combined with any other offers.

5. When will I receive my free product or kit?

Your free product or kit will be shipped to you within 10-14 business days after your kick-off meeting, as long as you have met the qualifications for the promotion. You will receive an email notification once it has been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • PampMomof3