• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipes for Chicken Fajitas

In summary, to make chicken fajitas you will need boneless chicken breast, bell pepper, onion, olive oil, fajita seasoning, and tortillas. The chicken should be marinated in a mixture of olive oil, lime juice, garlic, and fajita seasoning before cooking. Other protein options can be used, but cooking time may vary. The best way to cook chicken fajitas is in a skillet with the addition of bell pepper and onion, and the filling can be made in advance and reheated when ready to serve.
cookinkaren99
Need recipes for Chicken Fajitas, Fresh Salsa, and Fresh Guacamole! All three recipes are made and served in under 30 minutes. I am asking because I am wanting to put on Grand Opening show and I am craving Mexican.

Thanks Ya'll!!
I'll pass this on to my Team members that is asking :)

Here's one I just found on here - made them tonight!

Attachments

• Chicken Fajitas in the DCB.doc
    76 KB · Views: 642
cookinkaren99 said:
Need recipes for Chicken Fajitas, Fresh Salsa, and Fresh Guacamole! All three recipes are made and served in under 30 minutes. I am asking because I am wanting to put on Grand Opening show and I am craving Mexican.

Thanks Ya'll!!
I'll pass this on to my Team members that is asking :)

This is my specialty! I use the recipe Kristin just posted....and while it's in the micro, I do the salad chopper salsa(or rather, pass it around in the small SS bowl, and have the guest make the salsa).....I used to do the guacamole using the mix, but now that it's not available, I just leave out the guac part of the show.

I know it's not a PC product, but I love the guac mix you can get in the produce section of Wal-Mart. You could use that and still show the avocado peeler and the mix n masher.

You could just make the guac with an avocado, pressed garlic, diced tomato and our new salt in the grinder. Use the small stainless bowl or small batter bowl and the Mix N Masher. Serve it in the a SA dish.

1. What ingredients do I need to make chicken fajitas?

To make chicken fajitas, you will need 1 pound of boneless chicken breast, 1 bell pepper, 1 onion, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 packet of fajita seasoning, and tortillas. Optional toppings include shredded cheese, sour cream, salsa, and guacamole.

2. How do I marinate the chicken for fajitas?

To marinate the chicken for fajitas, mix 1/4 cup of olive oil, 1/4 cup of lime juice, 1 minced garlic clove, and 1 tablespoon of fajita seasoning in a resealable bag. Add the chicken to the bag and let it marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours.

3. Can I use a different type of protein instead of chicken?

Yes, you can use any type of protein for fajitas such as beef, shrimp, or tofu. Adjust the cooking time accordingly based on the protein you choose.

4. What is the best way to cook chicken fajitas?

The best way to cook chicken fajitas is to heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook the chicken until it is no longer pink. Then add the sliced bell pepper and onion and cook until they are tender. Serve the fajita filling in warm tortillas.

5. Can I make chicken fajitas in advance?

Yes, you can prepare the chicken fajita filling in advance and store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. When you are ready to serve, reheat the filling in a skillet before assembling the fajitas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kaseydee
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • smspamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • jross93