• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soExcited About the 4 New Recipes!

In summary, there are four new recipes that are causing excitement: Mexican Chicken "Lasagne," California Club Pizza, Tropical Torte with Fresh Pineapple, and Double Chocolate Mousse Cups. Some people have already tried the recipes, with positive results. The Tropical Torte with Fresh Pineapple seems to be a crowd favorite, with one person even suggesting that the discontinued bamboo tongs be brought back for the recipe. Overall, everyone is looking forward to trying all the new recipes.
DessertDivaFL
Gold Member
I am so thrilled about the new 4 recipes:

Mexican Chicken "Lasagne"
California Club Pizza
Tropical Torte with Fresh Pineapple
Double Chocolate Mousse Cups

Has anyone made these? I don't know which one to try first. The video demos are on CC.

Danielle it is good to see you post again. I'm glad you love being a newly wed. I think all the recipes will be a big hit.

I've made the lasagna. It was good, although I'd add some garlic to the cheese layer and some seasoning to the chicken.

tlag1986 said:
Danielle it is good to see you post again. I'm glad you love being a newly wed. I think all the recipes will be a big hit.

Thanks Lisa! It is good to be back posting. After buying a house, moving, the wedding and my husband's father passing away, I needed a break.

I LOVE MY CS FRIENDS!!!

I just watched this video and I thought that I saw the lady using the retired bamboo tongs ($2.00 ones) to place the pineapple on top of the cake near the end

Did she ? ? ?

whiteyteresa said:

I just watched this video and I thought that I saw the lady using the retired bamboo tongs ($2.00 ones) to place the pineapple on top of the cake near the end

Did she ? ? ?

You are correct! How about that! Maybe they should bring them back like I suggested to them a while ago.

Everyone loves those bamboo tongs and now with all our bamboo stuff, it's funny to not see it offered! I hope they bring them back soon--I don't have any and have been wanting some for quite a while. :)

Our director made the Mexican Chicken Lasagna for our cluster meeting last weekend. It sounded easy, something you definitely want to try at home before a show, but it tasted amazing!

DessertDivaFL said:
You are correct! How about that! Maybe they should bring them back like I suggested to them a while ago.

Don't tell my family that - they won't believe you

:chef:

I want to try all those recipes also! They look so good!

I gave my neighbor the torte recip and she made it and gave me some, OMG, it is SOOOOO freaking good!!!!!

whiteyteresa said:

Did she ? ? ?

Nope - those are the new ones. I do miss the old ones too.

pamperedlinda said:
Nope - those are the new ones. I do miss the old ones too.

There are no new bamboo tongs. There are new saute tongs that are not made of bamboo. They were using the old ones in the video.

DessertDivaFL said:
There are no new bamboo tongs. There are new saute tongs that are not made of bamboo. They were using the old ones in the video.

Perhaps I should have said the current ones - they were talking about the old $2.00 bamboo tongs that were discontinued a year or so ago

Related to soExcited About the 4 New Recipes!

What are the 4 new recipes being released?

The 4 new recipes being released are the Mediterranean Chicken Skewers, Baked Spinach and Artichoke Dip, Lemon Raspberry Tart, and Loaded Baked Potato Soup.

Can I use my Pampered Chef products to make these recipes?

Yes, all of these recipes were specifically created to be made using Pampered Chef products. We always strive to provide recipes that highlight the versatility and functionality of our products.

Are the ingredients for these recipes easily accessible?

Yes, the ingredients for these recipes can be found at most grocery stores. We also offer alternative ingredient suggestions in case a specific ingredient is not available in your area.

Do you provide step-by-step instructions for these recipes?

Yes, each recipe comes with detailed step-by-step instructions, as well as tips and tricks to ensure a successful and delicious outcome.

Can I modify these recipes to fit my dietary needs?

Yes, our recipes are versatile and can be modified to fit various dietary needs. We offer suggestions for substitutions and alternative ingredients to accommodate different dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lovenpc
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jross93
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies