• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Kick-Off Show: New Recipes Without Refrigeration!

In summary, the Fall Kick-Off Show is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to introduce new recipes that do not require a refrigerator. It can be attended in person or viewed online. There is no fee to attend and ingredients used in the recipes can be purchased through Pampered Chef. As a consultant, you can also host a Fall Kick-Off Show in your home to showcase the products and earn rewards.
rbvernon
Silver Member
I am having a fall kick off show with a couple of girls with PC. We are each going to double a recipe of something new. Here are some of the recipes we are doing:

satay chicken pasta
taffy apple
strawberrie trifle

Now the thing is that I need to make a recipe and I am stuck on what I should do. They asked that I do something new. There is an other problem, it has to be something that can be left out for about 4 hours without spoiling. NO icebox or stove.

:confused: Any thoughts or comments or HELP!! I would appericate it.

The Chocolate PB Torte is really good. Will you have access to a microwave? (It's best a little warm, but you can nuke individual slices.)

no access to a microwave :(

I would say the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad or Peppermint Fudge Cookie Sandwiches.

Do the avocado salsa cups. Pre-make the cups and demo the salsa. It's avocado and tomato, so it can sit out and won't spoil. :D

I have decided to make the Candy Cane Brownie Lollipops

rbvernon said:
I have decided to make the Candy Cane Brownie Lollipops

Where are you finding candy canes now - or what are you using instead??

Oh, and by the way, I made the Taffy Apple cups and I used the caramel chips instead of actual caramels - and they were very good the next day. Did not have to be warm. There was another thread about these and if using the actual caramels, they might get hard as they cool. But the Caramel CHIPS worked really nice.

Hi there! It sounds like you have a fun and tasty fall kick-off show planned with your friends! As a pampered chef consultant, I have a few suggestions for recipes that don't require refrigeration and can be easily made without a stove. For a savory option, you could try making a chilled cucumber and avocado soup. Simply blend together cucumbers, avocado, Greek yogurt, lime juice, and some herbs and spices. This soup can be served cold and will stay fresh for a few hours without refrigeration.For a sweet treat, you could make a no-bake pumpkin cheesecake. Using a graham cracker crust, mix together cream cheese, pumpkin puree, sugar, and spices. This dessert can be left out for a few hours and still tastes delicious.Another idea is to make a Mediterranean quinoa salad. This dish is packed with fresh vegetables, herbs, and a tangy dressing. It can be served at room temperature and will stay fresh for a few hours without refrigeration.I hope these ideas help inspire your recipe for the fall kick-off show. Happy cooking!

1. What is the Fall Kick-Off Show?

The Fall Kick-Off Show is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to introduce new recipes that can be made without the use of a refrigerator. It is a great opportunity to learn new cooking techniques and try delicious dishes.

2. When and where is the Fall Kick-Off Show held?

The Fall Kick-Off Show is held every year in the fall season. It can be attended in person at a designated location, or it can be viewed online through a live stream.

3. Are there any fees to attend the Fall Kick-Off Show?

No, there are no fees to attend the Fall Kick-Off Show. It is a free event for all Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

4. Can I purchase the ingredients used in the recipes at the Fall Kick-Off Show?

Yes, all the ingredients used in the recipes at the Fall Kick-Off Show can be purchased through Pampered Chef. They will be available for purchase at the event or can be ordered online.

5. Can I host a Fall Kick-Off Show in my home?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can host a Fall Kick-Off Show in your home. You can invite friends and family to attend and learn about the new recipes without refrigeration. It is a great way to showcase the products and earn rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• khergatt
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • JackieB999
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Aun
  • esavvymom