• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outstanding Rectangular Baker Recipes

In summary, Ember is looking for a good show recipe for her "Rectangular Baker." She is considering a savory meal other than roasted meat or chicken, and is looking for ideas. She recommends the Inside Out Lasagna from the Stone.
pamperedinAlaska
Silver Member
:eek: Help! I need a good show recipe for the "Rectangular Baker"! My host just booked for next Thursday (1 week), and wants to use her new Burgandy Baker...I'd like to send her several options to choose from. I know I can do any of the brownies or many desserts, but what about a savory meal other than roasted meat/chicken? A good casserole or something like that to demo? The show is at 6pm, and she really likes to put on a good party. I use my pyrex 9x13(don't have the stone baker yet) for everything, but wasn't sure what would be a great demo recipe. Thanks for all your help. I love coming here for advise, and usually find it before I even ask!
Have a great night,
Ember

I know you're looking for savor ybut the only thing I have done in my 9x13 is the Berries & Cream Brownie Squares - I did them the day before yesterday for a PTA meeting and the whole crowed was totally WOW'ed.

If it's at 6pm and she wants to feed the group, try the inside out lasagna from the Stone!! I serve that at dinner parties where I know I am going to have a crowd. I am usually entertaining young troops, so they eat alot!!!! She can have the pasta boiled for you ahead of tiime. You can even show the Rice Cooker for browning hamburger, or have her do that ahead too!! It's a great way to show the 12" pan!! It does bake for an hour, so you may have to take orders while it's in the oven. Demo, collect, mingle, then eat???

Could you post the recipe?

Thanks.

Sure!! Here ya go!!!

Inside Out Lasagna

1 package (12 oz) uncooked bow tie pasta
1/2 medium onion, chopped
1 1/4 pounds 95% lean ground beef or Italian sausage links, casings removed
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1 jar (26 oz) marinara sauce
1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes in juice
4 eggs
1 container (32oz) part skim ricotta cheese
2 cups (8oz) shredded mozzerella cheese
1/2 cup (2oz) freshly grated parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper

1. Preheat oven to 350F. Cook pasta according to package directions in Professional (8qt) Stockpot; drain

2. Meanwhile, chop onion using Food Chopper. Place onion and ground beef in Family (12in) Skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, breaking beef into small crumbles. Press garlic into beef mixture using Garlic Press. Stir in pasta sauce and tomatoes, remove from heat.

3. In Stainless (2qt) Mixing Bowl, lightly beat eggs with Stainless Whisk. Add cheeses, parsley, salt and black pepper; mix well.

4. To assemble lasagna, place cooked pasta into bottom of Rectangular Baker. Top with meat mixture. Spoon ricotta mixture over sauce; spread evenly. Bake, uncovered, 1 hour or until ricotta mixture is set and lightly browned.

Yield: 15 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 340, Total Fat 15g. Saturated Fat 8g. Cholesterol 120mg, Carbohydrate 27g, Protein 25 g, Sodium 740mg, Fiber 2g

Diabetic exchanges per serving: 1 1/2 starch, 3 medium-fat meat (1 1/2 carb)

This is always a big hit with the troops at my house!! It would be too much for a normal show, but in this case it might be right up your alley!!

Enjoy!!

If you do a recipe search on Cheesy Mostaciolli (sp?) I got that recipe here awhile back, then found it's in an old retired cookbook. It is sooo yummy, and only bakes for about 30 minutes.

How about doing the recipe for Berries & Cream Brownie Squares. It's featured in the catalog on page 32. Since the hostess has the baker, she could prepare the brownie base ahead of time and you could finish it up at the show. It's pictured beautifully on the page. It is very yummy and seves 20. You could prepare another recipe like Mandarin Pasta Salad or something like that for the savory recipe. HTH

Yummy!:) Thanks for the great ideas! I think I'll offer the 2 pasta recipes or the brownies and see what she chooses....I think either recipe will be wonderful!
Ember

Ember, where in AK are you?? I am in Wasilla. The thing I love to make is baked penne. Cook the noodles, throw some spaghetti sauce on top, mix it up and sprinkle cheese on top. 350 for 30 mins. Great with the garlic pull-apart bread!

I agree on the Inside Lasagne - it is one of my favorite PC recips altho I do not do it at a show very much because of the long time to cook. The good thing is you can talk about how easy stoneware is to clean. Be sure to point out that this is one lasagne pan that wont have to soak for 3 days!

Hi Gillian, I'm in Willow. I signed up in August, and was gone this winter...so I'm really just starting. Nice to see a fellow Alaskan!

Ember, it's nice to see another consultant in my area! There are many, but not on Chef Success! My parents are building in Willow off Little Lonely Lake. Little town, but so peaceful! Good luck to you in your business!

Touch Down Taco DipI've made the touch down taco dip and doubled the recipe. That works nicely in the rectangular baker :)

What we're making...Cindy decided on the Inside-out Lasagna and the Mandarin Pasta Salad. I've never made either, so this will be practice week! If she gets $100 in orders before the show I'll provide the Tiramisu Brownie Squares which are sooooo delicious! Thanks for all the advice, I'm always up for more!
Ember

There is ALOT of prep work with both recipes you chose, I would definetly(sp?) make the dressing for the salad ahead of time. Also prep as much of it as you can, this also lets you show off the prep bowls.;)

Ginger:cool:

lacychef said:
If you do a recipe search on Cheesy Mostaciolli (sp?) I got that recipe here awhile back, then found it's in an old retired cookbook. It is sooo yummy, and only bakes for about 30 minutes.

How about some recipes in current cookbooks we can sell?

I love the attached BBQ beef (brisket) and so do my kids (aged 6 & 7)! Leftovers are sliced thin and put on buns. Yum ~ food for a week!

Attachments

• ;-)Barbecue Beef Brisket.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 575

1. What is the best way to clean my Outstanding Rectangular Baker?

Cleaning your Outstanding Rectangular Baker is easy! Simply wash it with warm, soapy water and a soft sponge. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scouring pads, as they can damage the non-stick coating. You can also place it in the dishwasher for even easier clean-up.

2. Can I use my Outstanding Rectangular Baker in the oven?

Yes, the Outstanding Rectangular Baker is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is perfect for baking casseroles, roasting vegetables, and more. Just be sure to use oven mitts when handling the hot dish.

3. Is the Outstanding Rectangular Baker microwave-safe?

Yes, the Outstanding Rectangular Baker is safe to use in the microwave. It is great for reheating leftovers or quickly cooking up a meal.

4. Can I use metal utensils with my Outstanding Rectangular Baker?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with the Outstanding Rectangular Baker as they can scratch the non-stick coating. Instead, use silicone, plastic, or wooden utensils to protect the surface of the dish.

5. Can I put my Outstanding Rectangular Baker in the freezer?

Yes, the Outstanding Rectangular Baker is freezer-safe. You can store leftovers or prepare meals ahead of time and freeze them for later. Just be sure to let the dish thaw before placing it in the oven to prevent cracking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJ-1
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • chefjules
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
Replies