• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Non-Cake Cranberry Baker Recipe?

You've got me stumped - all I make in my larger stoneware is usually lasagna...then that got me thinking you could do chocolate lasagna, but that is WAY to long/hard for show...I would at least pick up a bag of Dove or Nestle Truffles and display them in your Simple Additions and show them off...I can't take the credit for this, but this game is really cute...I just found this recipe, if it's doubled do you think it would work in the baker? It originally cales for the Mini-Baking bowl but that must be before my time because I don't know what it is or how big it is. This recipe sounds easy and won
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
Hi everyone,

I'm doing a show tomorrow with a "Death By Chocolate" theme. We are doing the "Killer Chocolate Cake" reipe I found on this site in the microwave. However, I wanted to demo something in the new Cranberry Baker as well. I don't want to do another cake. Can anyone think of something creative I could do? Also do you have any fun tips for a chocolate theme show, any show stoppers? Thanks for your input :)

You've got me stumped - all I make in my larger stoneware is usually lasagna...then that got me thinking you could do chocolate lasagna, but that is WAY to long/hard for show...

...think, think, think... (to quote Pooh Bear)

I would at least pick up a bag of Dove or Nestle Truffles and display them in your Simple Additions and show them off...

I can't take the credit for this, but this game is really cute...

Attachments

• Chocolate Math.doc
    20 KB · Views: 405
I just found this recipe, if it's doubled do you think it would work in the baker? It originally cales for the Mini-Baking bowl but that must be before my time because I don't know what it is or how big it is. This recipe sounds easy and won't take up a lot of show time... any thoughts?

EASY CHOCOLATE FONDUE
1 pckg (12 oz) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream or half and half
1 tsp vanilla
Assorted fruit, cake, pretzels or marshmallows

Preheat oven to 350F.
Combine chocolate morsels, sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk),
whipping cream and vanilla in Mini-Baking Bowl. Stir using Bamboo Spoon.
Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven, stir until smooth.
Serve with fresh fruit, angel food or pound cake cubes, pretzels or
marshmallows arranged on Chillzanne Platter.

Darcy, I don't think you can have your website on your signature. I think most people on here just use /darcymadden and people know....

Good luck today - hope you got enough together that it is a big hit!!!!

Show off those micro cookers for melting chocolate without a big mess!

That chocolate game is cute! I will have to do it at my show next week!

kearstin said:
I can't take the credit for this, but this game is really cute...
That is cute:) I'll have to do that this month, I want to do chocolate shows...

I'm almost positive that I saw a Chocolate Bread Pudding recipe in our newest
Cooking for Two recipe book. That could be done in our new Deep Covered Baker. I've also seen something like that in maybe a Cooking Light or Cook's Country magazine. I cannot put my hands on any of them at the moment.

Well, my show went really well today and thankyou all for your recipe idea and chocolate tips. I made the "Killer Chocolate Cake" in the Fluted Pan and it was amazing! I sold so many Fluted pans because of it.

I also decided to go with a chocolate drink and made "Frosty Chocolate Lattes" which is a another recipe I found on this site.

I shared the tip about making your own chocolate bowls, played some chocolate trivia, and the candy bar game. I had great results, almost every single guests (About 8) ordered stoneware of some sorts, sales right now are around $500 and I've given her a goal to collect outside orders.

I have 12 cooking shows on the book for February, two with $1000 show past hosts. I figured, if I can get all of my 12 shows to at least the $500 show level, I will be in great shape for double incentive points!!!!!!!!

Thanks again for all your help and suggestions :) I love this site!;)

Way to go Darcy!

What ingredients do I need for the Chocolate Non-Cake Cranberry Baker recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe include all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, dried cranberries, and white chocolate chips.

Do I need any special equipment to make this recipe?

No, all you need is a mixing bowl, a whisk, and our Chocolate Non-Cake Cranberry Baker from Pampered Chef. This unique stoneware baker is specifically designed for this recipe and will give you perfect results every time.

Can I substitute any ingredients in this recipe?

While we always encourage experimentation in the kitchen, we have found that the specific ingredients and measurements listed in our Chocolate Non-Cake Cranberry Baker recipe will give you the best results. Substituting ingredients may alter the texture and taste of the final product.

How long does it take to bake the chocolate non-cake cranberry baker?

The baking time for this recipe is approximately 45 minutes. However, we recommend checking the baker after 40 minutes and adjusting the baking time accordingly. The top should be firm and a toothpick inserted in the center should come out clean.

Can I use fresh cranberries instead of dried?

We recommend using dried cranberries for this recipe as they provide a chewy texture and concentrated flavor. Fresh cranberries may release too much liquid and change the texture of the non-cake. However, you can experiment with different types of dried fruits, such as cherries or blueberries, for a delicious variation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 3girls
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Chefstover2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • pamperedcheflori