• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Ethnic Chocolate Recipes for Your Next Potluck Get-Together

In summary, for the potluck get-together with a theme of ethnic foods and a request for something chocolate, the options suggested are Mexican Chocolate Cake, Profiterole Puffs, Chocolate Fondue, Chocolate Dipped Fortune Cookies, Chocolate Lava Cake Mix, and Chocolate Tacos. These options are all quick, easy, and crowd-pleasing, with the potential for customization and showcasing of products.
pcheftammy
I have a host that is having a potluck get-together in which I will be doing a demo. They have all been to multiple shows of mine in the past year, so they want the demo short and sweet. The theme is ethnic foods and she wants something chocolate. All I can come up with to feed a crowd is the Mexican Chocolate Cake. Any other ideas? I would like to offer her some options.

Thanks!

pcheftammy said:
I have a host that is having a potluck get-together in which I will be doing a demo. They have all been to multiple shows of mine in the past year, so they want the demo short and sweet. The theme is ethnic foods and she wants something chocolate. All I can come up with to feed a crowd is the Mexican Chocolate Cake. Any other ideas? I would like to offer her some options.

Thanks!

Profiterole Puffs.......very French!

choc. fondue perhaps.

Our favorite Chinese resturant does chocolate dipped fortune cookies. I know it's not exactly a recipe but they are so good that way! Maybe something fun to show. You could show off the batter bowl and scrapers. And the new pastry mat, it works perfectly for letting chocolate set.

Hi there! First of all, congratulations on having such a loyal and supportive host! It's always great to have repeat customers who enjoy your demos. For the potluck get-together, I would suggest considering our Chocolate Lava Cake Mix. It's a quick and easy option that can be made in a slow cooker, making it perfect for a potluck. And for the theme of ethnic foods, you can add some unique flavors such as cinnamon or chili powder to give it a Mexican twist. Another option could be our Chocolate Tacos, which are always a hit with a crowd. They are fun, customizable, and can also be made in advance. I hope these ideas help! Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

Related to Delicious Ethnic Chocolate Recipes for Your Next Potluck Get-Together

1. What is an "Ethnic Chocolate Recipe"?

An "Ethnic Chocolate Recipe" is a recipe that incorporates chocolate into a dish from a specific ethnic cuisine. It can be a traditional dessert, a savory dish, or a unique fusion recipe that combines chocolate with other ethnic flavors.

2. What types of chocolate are typically used in Ethnic Chocolate Recipes?

The type of chocolate used in an Ethnic Chocolate Recipe can vary depending on the specific dish. However, dark chocolate is a popular choice due to its rich and intense flavor. Milk chocolate, white chocolate, and even cocoa powder can also be used in certain recipes.

3. Are there any dietary restrictions for Ethnic Chocolate Recipes?

Some Ethnic Chocolate Recipes may contain ingredients that are not suitable for certain dietary restrictions, such as dairy or gluten. However, there are often ways to modify the recipe to accommodate these restrictions, such as using dairy-free chocolate or gluten-free flour.

4. Can I use any type of chocolate in an Ethnic Chocolate Recipe?

While there is no strict rule on the type of chocolate that must be used in an Ethnic Chocolate Recipe, it is important to use a high-quality chocolate that will provide the best flavor. Avoid using chocolate chips or candy coating, as they may not have the same depth of flavor as a high-quality chocolate bar.

5. Can I find Ethnic Chocolate Recipes in Pampered Chef's recipe collection?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of Ethnic Chocolate Recipes in our recipe collection. From Mexican Chocolate Tamales to Italian Chocolate Cannoli, there are plenty of delicious and unique recipes to choose from. You can also find recipe inspiration on our website or through our consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
heat123
  • aksusan