• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes for Mini-Fluted Stoneware

Instructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).2. In a mixing bowl, combine the diced apples, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.3. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, oats, and melted butter until well combined.4. Press the oat mixture into the bottom of each pastry-lined cup in the pan.5. Top with the apple mixture.6. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the apples are tender and the crumble is golden brown.7. Serve warm, topped with whipped cream or ice cream if desired.In summary, there
Suzy Englert
Does anyone have any recipes for the retired Mini-Fluted Stoneware pan?

Thanks,
Suzy in Texas

do a search in files section, there are a few

Here are three recipes that can be made in a retired Mini-Fluted Stoneware pan:1. Mini QuichesIngredients:- 1 sheet of frozen puff pastry, thawed- 4 eggs- 1/4 cup milk- 1/4 cup shredded cheese (any kind you like)- 1/4 cup diced ham or cooked bacon- Salt and pepper, to taste- Fresh herbs for garnish (optional)Instructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).2. Roll out the puff pastry on a floured surface and cut out circles that are slightly larger than the mini fluted pan.3. Press the pastry circles into the pan, making sure to press them into the fluted edges.4. In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs and milk together. Season with salt and pepper.5. Sprinkle the cheese and ham/bacon into each pastry-lined cup.6. Pour the egg mixture into each cup, filling them about 3/4 of the way.7. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the egg is set and the pastry is golden brown.8. Serve warm, garnished with fresh herbs if desired.2. Mini Lemon TartsIngredients:- 1 sheet of frozen puff pastry, thawed- 1/2 cup lemon curd- 1/4 cup whipped cream- Fresh berries for topping (optional)Instructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).2. Roll out the puff pastry on a floured surface and cut out circles that are slightly larger than the mini fluted pan.3. Press the pastry circles into the pan, making sure to press them into the fluted edges.4. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the pastry is golden brown.5. Let the pastry cool for a few minutes, then carefully remove them from the pan.6. In a small bowl, mix together the lemon curd and whipped cream.7. Fill each pastry cup with the lemon curd mixture.8. Top with fresh berries if desired.9. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.3. Mini Apple CrumblesIngredients:- 2 apples, peeled and diced- 1/4 cup brown sugar- 1/2 tsp cinnamon- 1/4 tsp nutmeg-

What are some popular recipes for Mini-Fluted Stoneware?

Some popular recipes for Mini-Fluted Stoneware include mini quiches, individual fruit tarts, mini meatloaves, baked macaroni and cheese, and mini apple crisps. These are just a few examples, as the possibilities are endless!

Can I use my own recipes with Mini-Fluted Stoneware?

Yes, you can definitely use your own recipes with Mini-Fluted Stoneware. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time and temperature accordingly, as stoneware tends to cook food faster and at a lower temperature than other types of bakeware.

Do I need to preheat my Mini-Fluted Stoneware before baking?

Yes, it is recommended to preheat your Mini-Fluted Stoneware before baking. This ensures that the stoneware is evenly heated and helps to prevent food from sticking to the surface.

How do I clean my Mini-Fluted Stoneware?

Cleaning Mini-Fluted Stoneware is easy! Simply hand wash it with warm water and a mild soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive scrubbers, as they can damage the stoneware's surface. Also, make sure to dry the stoneware thoroughly before storing.

Can I use my Mini-Fluted Stoneware in the microwave?

No, Mini-Fluted Stoneware is not suitable for use in the microwave. It is designed to be used in the oven only. Using it in the microwave can cause the stoneware to crack or break due to the uneven heating and cooling process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
aried
  • cooknjess
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • chefjwr