• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Pumpkin Recipe for Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan

In summary, the Pampered Chef Stoneware Fluted Pan (SFCP) is a versatile tool for making a variety of pumpkin recipes such as pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, pumpkin cheesecake, and more. It can be used with both canned and fresh pumpkin puree, and can also be used for savory pumpkin dishes. To prevent sticking, it is recommended to grease the pan or use parchment paper or non-stick cooking spray. The SFCP can also be used for gluten-free pumpkin recipes by using gluten-free flour or cake mix.
bridgetbakes
Does anyone have a pumpkin recipe (muffins? cupcakes?) that would work for the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan?

I'm not sure but if you click on Files in the menu bar and search under pumpkin you should find a file/booklet with a bunch of recipes and one might work.

Yes, here is a recipe for Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes that would work well with the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan:Ingredients:- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour- 1 teaspoon baking powder- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda- 1/2 teaspoon salt- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree- 1/2 cup vegetable oil- 1/2 cup granulated sugar- 1/2 cup brown sugar- 2 large eggs- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract- 1/2 cup milkInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan with cooking spray.2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves.3. In a separate large bowl, mix together the pumpkin puree, oil, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract until well combined.4. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, alternating with the milk. Mix until just combined.5. Pour the batter into the prepared cupcake pan, filling each mold about 3/4 full.6. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean.7. Let the cupcakes cool in the pan for 5 minutes before removing them to a wire rack to cool completely.8. Serve as is, or top with your favorite frosting or whipped cream. Enjoy your Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes!

Related to Delicious Pumpkin Recipe for Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan

1. How can I make a pumpkin recipe for my Pampered Chef Stoneware Fluted Pan (SFCP)?

The Pampered Chef Stoneware Fluted Pan is perfect for making pumpkin recipes such as pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, or pumpkin cheesecake. Its fluted design allows for even baking and a beautiful presentation. Simply follow any pumpkin recipe and use the SFCP as directed.

2. Can I use canned pumpkin for my SFCP pumpkin recipe?

Yes, you can use canned pumpkin for your SFCP pumpkin recipe. Be sure to drain any excess liquid before adding it to your recipe. Alternatively, you can also use fresh cooked pumpkin puree.

3. What are some popular pumpkin recipes for the SFCP?

Some popular pumpkin recipes for the SFCP include pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, pumpkin cheesecake, and pumpkin spice cake. You can also use the SFCP for savory pumpkin dishes like pumpkin quiche or pumpkin lasagna.

4. How do I prevent my SFCP pumpkin recipe from sticking to the pan?

To prevent your pumpkin recipe from sticking to the SFCP, be sure to generously grease the pan with butter or oil before adding your batter. You can also use parchment paper or a non-stick cooking spray for added insurance.

5. Can I use the SFCP for gluten-free pumpkin recipes?

Yes, the SFCP can be used for gluten-free pumpkin recipes. Just be sure to use gluten-free flour or a gluten-free cake mix in your recipe. The SFCP will still provide the same even baking and beautiful presentation for your pumpkin dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Staci
  • 4kids4me
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • chefsara