• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Floral Silicone Pan Exchange: Customer Tips & Suggestions

sometimes it's the weekend and they can just leave it at my house. But, I have also had customers that I have coordinated a return for and it's been a breeze.I let the customer handle it. They usually give me the return info and I make the call to HO with the reference number.
stefani2
I have a customer who JUST bought the Floral Sillicone Pan and she DOES NOT like it. She also bought the DMMP and LOVES it. She emailed me this morning to ask if she can exchange her Silicone Pan for a DMMP? What do I tell her? Any suggestions on what she can do to 'love' her Silicone Pan?

Within 30 days PC will pay for the shipping back to them. Since it's an exchange, have her call PC and explain it to them. She'll be getting a refund for the price difference which is why I say to have her call them.

Help me out here, having a blonde moment, what is DMMP? I know as soon as someone tells me the light bulb will go off. :chef: :confused:

Deluxe Mini Muffin Pan

Thanks Debbie! I finally realized it after I posted!! :chef:

exchangeShe wants to exchange it for the Stoneware Muffin Pan. Do I have to pay for the shipping back to HO for the Silicone Pan, right?

sorrySorry, originally I understood her to say the DMMP, but she meant the 12-cup Stoneware Muffin Pan.

She LOVES the Stoneware SO much, she doesn't even want to TRY the Silicone again (plus she said everything sticks REALLY bad!). I even gave her some tips to use the Silicone Pan, but she doesn't want to try it - she just wants to return it in exchange for the Stoneware Muffin Pan.

As posted above, contact (or have her contact) HO and give them the info that she wants to exchange the silicone pan for the muffin pan. If it's within the first 30 days, they'll pick up the silicone one. Otherwise, she'll have to return it on her dime. Either way, HO must receive the silicone pan before they ship out a replacement, since it's an exchange.

returnsAs a Consultant, do you ask your Customers to pay for the Return (postage) or do you 'pick up the tab'? Just wondering what others do.

I have something similar... a past guest got 2 coating tray sets for christmas... just now contacting me to exchange one. I'm not paying to have it shipped back or coordinating. I'm going to give her the info she needs and let her handle it.

I usually have the customer send it back. I do usually make the calls to HO to get the reference number since the wait is so often really long.

In some cases I will send it back for them, though.

stefani2 said:
As a Consultant, do you ask your Customers to pay for the Return (postage) or do you 'pick up the tab'? Just wondering what others do.
I let them handle it. I'll call HO and get a reference number, but it's their responsibility to return it.

HO used to have text on the back of the receipt that consultants were not authorized to accept returns. I was bummed when they took it off, because at least with it there we could point to it and tell the customer to handle it. (And I've had a bunch of customers who have handed me things to return that aren't even PC but won't take my word for it, or don't believe me that not everything has a lifetime warranty.)

If the exchange is for one of my shows, I'll make the call to the home office and arrange for return.
If the need is for an item purchased at another time--and someone just asks me the question, I share what is needed--the receipt of when the item was purchases is and then give the person the way to call. I have a co-worker that had the non-stick coating bubble up on her skillet. I gave her the number to call and she just found her receipt. Since it was not my sale I didn't want to get in the middle of that one.
Just my $.02

If it's a return issue, I generally handle it but in the case of an exchange, I've always found it easier to have the guest do it. If they have to pay or get a refund, they can tell HO how they want to handle it themselves.

I will never, ever take a returned item from a customer again. I almost got screwed and this lady was just trying to save herself some time from having to find a box but willing to drive 15 mile round trip to drop the item off at my house. Not worth my time! I also will not pay for items to be shipped back to HO, I always stress the 30 day free shipping policy. After that, it's up to them.

I do it both ways. Sometimes, I have a few things to return and I will do that. I let them know that it may take awhile to receive the exchange though if I do it. Figure that it's part of customer service and I know I personally appreciate that with other customers. I tell them that they can take care of it though, but I can help them so that they are aware that it's not the norm. It's not too big of a deal for me to take care of and not too expensive.

Speaking of...I have a return to take care of.:eek:

returnsMy D has a big box of returns that she does 1 time per month and she invites everyone on her Team to put their returns in. That way, the cost is minimal when you split it between a few people.

I have never heard of a Customer doing the return - but it would be WAY more simple! :)

1. How do I use the Help Me With This Please feature on the Pampered Chef website?

The Help Me With This Please feature is a helpful tool that allows you to ask for assistance with any product or recipe from Pampered Chef. Simply click on the "Help Me With This Please" button on the product or recipe page and fill out the form with your specific question or concern. Our team of experts will get back to you with personalized advice and tips.

2. Is the Help Me With This Please feature available for all products and recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, the Help Me With This Please feature is available for all products and recipes on our website. We want to make sure that you have all the information and support you need to use our products and create delicious meals.

3. How long does it take to receive a response through the Help Me With This Please feature?

Our team strives to respond to all Help Me With This Please inquiries within 24 hours. However, during busy periods, it may take up to 48 hours for us to get back to you. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

4. Can I submit multiple questions through the Help Me With This Please feature?

Yes, you can submit as many questions as you'd like through the Help Me With This Please feature. Our team is happy to assist with any and all inquiries you may have about our products and recipes.

5. What if I have a problem with a product I purchased through Pampered Chef?

If you have a problem with a product purchased through Pampered Chef, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. The Help Me With This Please feature is specifically for questions and tips on using our products and recipes, but our customer service team will be more than happy to help with any issues or concerns you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • mrssyvo
  • Products and Tips
Replies