• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frozen Fruit Salad-Floral Silicone CuPampered Chefake Baker

In summary, the Floral Silicone Cupcake Baker is a versatile and convenient tool that can be used for both baking and freezing. Made from high-quality food-grade silicone, it can withstand extreme temperatures and is safe to use in the oven, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher. With a capacity of 1 cup, it is perfect for making individual servings of frozen fruit salad or other desserts. Removing the frozen fruit salad from the cupcake baker is easy - simply let it sit at room temperature for a few minutes and then gently push the bottom to pop it out. The silicone material also makes it easy to clean, whether by hand or in the dishwasher. And finally, the possibilities are endless with this cupcake baker - it can be used for a
ChefLisa
Hi all!

One of my Consultants wants to know if her customer can use the Floral Silicone Cupcake Baker to make Frozen Fruit Salad. Some of the ingredients include sour cream, Cool Whip, etc. Does anyone know if this will work?

Thanks!
Lisa

I dont see why not, when it first came out, someone ( the think it was Beth) said she put water in it & froze it to make floral ice cubes....HTH:)

Ginger, thanks for your input.

Anyone else know?

yes, you can I have a recipe that uses fruit and frozen juice and it works ok.

Hi Lisa,

Great question! The Floral Silicone Cupcake Baker is a versatile tool that can be used for a variety of recipes. I personally have not tried making Frozen Fruit Salad in it, but I don't see why it wouldn't work. The silicone material is great for freezing and the design of the baker allows for easy removal of the frozen dessert. I would suggest trying a small batch first to see how it turns out. Let us know how it goes!

Best of luck,

1. Can the Floral Silicone Cupcake Baker be used for both baking and freezing?

Yes, the Floral Silicone Cupcake Baker can be used for both baking and freezing. It is made from high-quality, food-grade silicone that can withstand extreme temperatures, making it safe to use in the oven, microwave, freezer, and even the dishwasher.

2. What is the capacity of the Floral Silicone Cupcake Baker?

The Floral Silicone Cupcake Baker has a capacity of 1 cup, making it perfect for making individual servings of frozen fruit salad or other desserts.

3. How do I remove the frozen fruit salad from the Floral Silicone Cupcake Baker?

To remove the frozen fruit salad from the Floral Silicone Cupcake Baker, simply let it sit at room temperature for a few minutes to soften slightly. Then, gently push the bottom of the cupcake baker to pop out the frozen fruit salad in a perfect shape.

4. Is the Floral Silicone Cupcake Baker easy to clean?

Yes, the Floral Silicone Cupcake Baker is very easy to clean. It is dishwasher safe, or you can hand wash it with warm soapy water. The flexible silicone material allows for easy removal of any leftover residue.

5. Can the Floral Silicone Cupcake Baker be used for other types of desserts?

Yes, the Floral Silicone Cupcake Baker is versatile and can be used for a variety of desserts, such as mini cakes, muffins, custards, and even gelatin. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • legacypc46
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • rebeccastt