• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Silicone Floral CuPampered Chefake Pan

In summary, the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan is made of high-quality food-grade silicone, can hold up to 12 standard size cupcakes, and is both dishwasher and microwave safe. To maintain its quality, it is recommended to hand wash the pan and avoid using sharp utensils or cutting directly on its surface. It is also advised to lightly grease the pan before use and store it in a cool, dry place.
rebeccastt
Silver Member
Does anyone have a booklet with recipes for the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan? My SIL just bought one and I said I'd send her ways to use it. I know I saw on here some different ways that people use this pan, but I'd like a booklet that is already made if someone out there already has one. I have a 10-week old baby, so I don't really have time to make one myself. Thank you!!!

If you do a search for "Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan" there is a lot of talk about it. :)

Thanks, I did that, but I'm looking for an already made booklet of recipes. :)

It does not look like we have a booklet yet. Maybe I'll work on one over the next few days.

Hi there! Congratulations on your new silicone floral cupcake pan, it's a great addition to any kitchen. I don't have a booklet specifically for this pan, but I have some recipe ideas that I can share with you. You can use the silicone floral cupcake pan to make mini quiches, individual frittatas, or even mini meatloaves. You can also use it to make fun shaped jello or ice cream molds. I hope these ideas are helpful for you and your SIL. Enjoy your new pan!

What is the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan made of?

The Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan is made of high-quality food-grade silicone, which is BPA-free and safe for use in the oven.

How many cupcakes can the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan hold?

The Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan can hold up to 12 standard size cupcakes.

Is the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and longevity of the pan.

Can I use the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan in the microwave?

Yes, the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan is safe for use in the microwave. However, do not use the pan in direct contact with heat, such as on a stovetop or grill.

How do I clean and care for my Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan?

The Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan is easy to clean with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher. To maintain the pan's quality, avoid using sharp utensils or cutting directly on the pan's surface. You can also lightly grease the pan before use for easier release of the cupcakes. Store the pan in a cool, dry place after use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • stefani2