• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Silicone CuPampered Chefake Pan Next Month

In summary, the speakers recommend using both the crown cake pan and the floral cupcake pan for demos next month to showcase the March special. They suggest trying out different recipes and decorating techniques with the cupcake pan and mentioning it as a potential product for customers to purchase. They also share personal experiences and success with using and selling both pans.
chefsteph07
Are you guys going to be using either the crown cake pan or the floral cupcake pan for your demos next month to show off the March special?
I don't have the crown cake pan, but I have hardly used the cupcake one and I'd like to show it off next month..any suggestions?

What do you all do w/ yours? Do you use it or sell it regularly?

ok girlfriend....
since you're one of my "gals"...LOL I'll tell you what I just did recently. Just mix up a batch of good brownie mix...I used a pkg from Sams Club that comes in the box (3 pouches to a box)
mixed it up and scooped it into the cupcake pan...(I did spray the pan with Pam)
baked about 15-17 minutes I think. Let them cool.
they came out perfectly...I let them set in the pan and then popped them out to show everyone..they were "a little crisp" on the outside and nice and moist on the inside...perfect. May do this at the host's house and have them baking before show starts

I don't like the crown pan. My client has it and I used it to make a cake. It was hard to clean in the "circles" around the edge. Too much work. I do love the cupcake silicone. I'm making soups next month and sweet cornbread in the silicone to feature this product.

sticky caramel mini cakes. yumm-o. I have sold two using that recipe at our MOPS meetings.

Hi there! I personally love using both the crown cake pan and the floral cupcake pan for my demos. They are both great tools to showcase the March special and I highly recommend using them. As for the cupcake pan, I would suggest trying out different recipes and decorating techniques to really show off its versatility. I do use it regularly in my own cooking and baking, but I also make sure to mention it as a potential product for customers to purchase. It's always good to have a balance between using and selling products in our demos. Let me know if you need any specific tips or ideas for using the cupcake pan. Happy cooking!

Related to Silicone CuPampered Chefake Pan Next Month

What is a Silicone Cupcake Pan?

A Silicone Cupcake Pan is a baking pan made from silicone material that is flexible, non-stick, and heat-resistant. It is used to bake cupcakes, muffins, and other baked goods.

Is the Silicone Cupcake Pan safe to use?

Yes, our Silicone Cupcake Pan is made from food-grade silicone that is BPA-free and FDA-approved. It is safe to use in the oven, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher.

How many cupcakes can the Silicone Cupcake Pan hold?

The Silicone Cupcake Pan can hold up to 12 standard-sized cupcakes. It is also great for making muffins, mini quiches, and other small treats.

Do I need to grease the Silicone Cupcake Pan?

No, the Silicone Cupcake Pan is non-stick and does not require greasing. However, for best results, you can lightly spray the pan with cooking oil or use cupcake liners.

How do I clean the Silicone Cupcake Pan?

The Silicone Cupcake Pan is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing it with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or utensils that can damage the pan's surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tabnat80
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • KimoMakano
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PCMomto4
Replies