• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Baby Bottle Brush to the Rescue for Easy Cleaning!

In summary, the baby bottle brush is made of durable and BPA-free silicone, with a unique design that allows it to thoroughly clean bottles. It can also be used for other items and is dishwasher safe. It is recommended to replace the brush every 3-6 months for optimal cleaning performance.
NooraK
Gold Member
I've always had a bit of a frustrating time with this one. I always feel like I'm trying to fit a square peg in a round hole with the Easy Clean Kitchen Brush (well, I kind of am). Since it's non-stick, it's not that bad, just a frustration.Tonight, I was washing it, and saw the baby bottle brush sitting on the edge of the sink. Perfect! Just the right shape and size, makes cleaning a snap! I think it'll also come handy with the Silicone Floral Cupcake pan. Just wanted to share. :D

Oooh Noora please tell me what DMMP is.

OOOH nevermind! LOL

Last edited:
deluxe mini muffin pan

I have to say we use a bottle brush for many items including the cookie press and easy accent decorator. It works great!

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration with the Easy Clean Kitchen Brush. It can be a bit of a challenge to use with its non-stick design. However, I'm glad you found a solution with the baby bottle brush! It's always great when we can repurpose kitchen tools for other tasks. And yes, the Silicone Floral Cupcake pan will definitely benefit from using the baby bottle brush. Thanks for sharing your tip with us! Happy cooking!

What is the material of the baby bottle brush?

The baby bottle brush is made of durable and BPA-free silicone, which is safe for your baby's bottles.

What makes this bottle brush different from others in the market?

Unlike traditional bottle brushes, the Pampered Chef baby bottle brush has a unique design that allows it to reach every nook and cranny of the bottle, ensuring a thorough and easy cleaning.

Can I use this bottle brush for other items besides baby bottles?

Yes, this bottle brush is versatile and can be used to clean other items such as sippy cups, breast pump parts, and even small dishes.

Is this bottle brush dishwasher safe?

Yes, the silicone material of the brush is heat-resistant and dishwasher safe, making it convenient for busy parents.

How often should I replace the baby bottle brush?

We recommend replacing the bottle brush every 3-6 months, depending on usage, to ensure optimal cleaning performance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Tracy99
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg