• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Get a Refund or Exchange for a Product Purchased in 2006?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all products and allows for returns within 30 days for a full refund. To exchange a product, customers can contact the customer service team for instructions. A proof of purchase is required for all refunds and exchanges. If a product is damaged or defective, customers should contact customer service within 30 days for assistance with a return or exchange. Products purchased from a consultant can also be returned or exchanged within 30 days by contacting the consultant directly.
aried
Gold Member
I was making out of the box calls last night and one of my customers does not like the silicone wisk she bought from someone else. She bought the whisk in 2006. I called HO and they said you can only refund/exchange items in the first year. I guess I missed the fine print on that one because I thought it was in the warranty of the product.

Ann R.

The first year is satisfaction guarantee. After that, it's a warranty to cover breakage/damage.

Why is it that customers don't call the person they purchased it from when they realized they didn't like it. It is completly lazy! I have had this happen quite a bit lately and it really frustrates me... especially when they don't have a receipt, don't know when they bought it or who they purchased it from... HOW am I supposed to help you? Wal-mart wouldn't return it, why should PC? Sorry, rant over!! :)

There, there, Heather. We all have those days. It'll be OK. :)(And I totally agree with you!)

chefann said:
There, there, Heather. We all have those days. It'll be OK.

Thanks!! I needed that today! I'm 39 weeks pregnant and I woke up every hour on the hour last night!! I was dreaming about making a recipe and apparently it took me ALL NIGHT to finish it (it wasn't even that difficult of a recipe :) )! So I'm tired and cranky today!

Heather-you didn't even get to eat it!

Ann r.

1. Can I return a product for a refund?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund.

2. How do I exchange a product?

If you would like to exchange a product, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. They will provide you with instructions on how to return the product and will help you find a suitable replacement.

3. Do I need to provide a receipt for a refund or exchange?

Yes, a proof of purchase is required for all refunds and exchanges. This can be a receipt, order confirmation email, or packing slip.

4. What if my product is damaged or defective?

If your product arrives damaged or defective, please contact our customer service team within 30 days of receiving the product. They will assist you with a return or exchange and provide a pre-paid shipping label for the return.

5. Can I return or exchange a product I purchased from a consultant?

Yes, you can return or exchange a product purchased from a Pampered Chef consultant within 30 days of purchase. Please contact the consultant directly for assistance with the return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AJPratt
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • BethCooks4U