• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes for Fudge in Silicone Floral CuPampered Chefake Pan - Help Needed!

In summary, the conversation is about making fudge using the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan and how to do it. The first person recalls hearing a recipe for fudge on a training call and asks for clarification on how to make it. The second person explains that the fudge can be made by melting chocolate and frosting together, pouring it into the pan, and refrigerating until set. They also suggest adding in other ingredients before refrigerating. The conversation ends with the first person expressing excitement to try the recipe and thanking the second person for their help.
frozenchef
Gold Member
I remember hearing a recipe for fudge using the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan on a training call and I wrote it down - unfortunately I can't remember where I put the piece of paper...smart, huh?
They said something like melt chocolate, add frosting and stick in the fridge - is that right? Do I melt the frosting too? How long should it be in the fridge?

For the 2 step fudge you described above all you have to do is melt the chocolate chips (1 bag) and 1 can of frosting together. Then put into silicone pan or into parchment lined container. Place in fridge until set (depends on how much you put into each flower-silicone pan. You can also put it in the freezer if you are in a hurry!

Here's another easy one I had in my recipes!:)

Easy Decorating Set Fudge
3 cups chocolate chips (I like half semi and half milk chocolate)
1/4 cup butter
1 can sweetned condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla
Place all ingredients in Batterbowl. Microwave for 2-3 minutes, stir. Microwave until totally melted. Pour into Decorating Set. Pipe into minimuffin papers.This would be fun and quick for Valentine Candies.

yummy. i'm going to have to remember this one for the 4th of july. We always do fudge around the picnic times.

Thanks so much!

Hi there! Yes, that's the basic idea for making fudge in the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan. You'll want to melt the chocolate and frosting together in a saucepan over low heat until it's smooth and well combined. Then pour the mixture into the cupcake pan and refrigerate for about an hour or until it's set. You can also add in any other ingredients you like, such as nuts or marshmallows, before refrigerating. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. What type of fudge can I make in the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan?

The Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan is perfect for making any type of fudge, whether it's classic chocolate fudge, peanut butter fudge, or even vegan fudge. The pan's flexibility and non-stick surface make it ideal for creating perfect fudge every time.

2. How many servings does the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan recipe make?

The recipe for fudge in the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan makes 12 individual servings. This makes it a great option for parties or gatherings, as everyone can have their own piece.

3. Can I use the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan in the oven?

Yes, the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan is oven-safe up to 450°F. This means you can easily bake your fudge in the pan without having to transfer it to a separate container.

4. Can I use the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan in the microwave?

Yes, the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan is microwave-safe. However, it is recommended to only use it for short periods of time, as extended exposure to high heat may damage the pan.

5. How do I clean the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan?

The Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan is dishwasher-safe, making it easy to clean. However, if you prefer to hand wash, simply use warm soapy water and a soft sponge or cloth to wipe away any residue. Avoid using harsh abrasives or metal utensils, as they may damage the pan's surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
rennea
  • nancycookspc
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • ejleinenbach