• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pb Cups in Silicone Pan - Help!

In summary, you will need:1 lb. melting/candy making chocolate1 cup creamy peanut butter1 cup sweetened condensed milk¼ cup powdered sugar1 spray silicone cupcake pan with oil6-7 muffin wells1 small scoopMix together remaining ingredients. Melt half of the chocolate in a small micro cooker. Fill the muffin wells with the mixture, flattening it with the bottom of the scoop. Melt the remaining chocolate and pour it over the peanut butter balls. Chill for at least 30 minutes.
pamperedval
Gold Member
HELP! I saw the recipe for these on this site and mentioned it to a customer that bought the pan. She wants to make it, but when I downloaded it I am missing the ingredient amounts for any items that had a fraction in it - like 1/2 cup etc.

Does anyone have the recipe and know the exact amounts - here is what I have:

YOU WILL NEED:
1 LB. MELTING/CANDY MAKING CHOCOLATE

1 CUP CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER
_ CUP SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK
_ CUP POWDERED SUGAR

SPRAY SILICONE CUPCAKE PAN W/ OIL.
MELT HALF OF CHOCOLATE IN SMALL MICRO COOKER
FILL 6-7 MUFFIN WELLS _ FULL,PLACE IN FRIDGE

I would be grateful to anyone who could fill in the blanks so I could try these myself and let my customer have the recipe too!

Thanks!

Missing measurements1 CUP CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER
½ CUP SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK
¼ CUP POWDERED SUGAR

Hope this helps!

You Will Need:

1 Lb. Melting/candy Making Chocolate

1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter

½ Cup Sweetened Condensed Milk

¼ Cup Powdered Sugar

Spray Silicone Cupcake Pan W/ Oil.

Melt Half Of Chocolate In Small Micro Cooker

Fill 6-7 Muffin Wells ¼ Full,place In Fridge

Mix Remaining 3 Ingreidents Together.

Using Small Scoop, Place Peanut Butter Mixture On Top Of Chilled Chocolate. Flatten Gently With Bottom Of Scoop.

Melt Remaining Chocolate, Pour Over Peanut Butter Balls,makiing Sure To Get Around All Sides.

Chill For At Least 30 Minutes.

Thank you so much - you guys are awesome! I can't believe how great this site is that you can throw out a call for help and it gets answered so quickly...

Thanks!

Val

dannyzmom said:
You Will Need:

1 Lb. Melting/candy Making Chocolate

1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter

½ Cup Sweetened Condensed Milk

¼ Cup Powdered Sugar

Using Small Scoop, Place Peanut Butter Mixture On Top Of Chilled Chocolate. Flatten Gently With Bottom Of Scoop.

Melt Remaining Chocolate, Pour Over Peanut Butter Balls,makiing Sure To Get Around All Sides.

Does anyone know how many this will make? 1 dozen or more? Thanks!

dannyzmom said:

It looks to me like it makes 6-7. See above. I haven't made it though so I'm just going by what I read above.

Hmm, thanks I may try these in our mini muffin pan to yeild more pieces for a vendor booth.

What is the purpose of the silicone pan for Pb Cups?

The silicone pan for Pb Cups is specifically designed to create perfectly shaped peanut butter cups. The flexible material allows for easy removal of the cups without breaking or sticking.

How do I use the silicone pan for Pb Cups?

To use the silicone pan, first wash and dry it thoroughly. Then, fill each cup with melted chocolate, pressing it up the sides to create a shell. Once the chocolate has set, fill the cups with peanut butter mixture and top with another layer of melted chocolate. Place in the fridge to set before removing from the pan.

Can I use the silicone pan for other recipes?

The silicone pan is specifically designed for making peanut butter cups, but it can also be used for other recipes that require shaping or molding. It is not recommended for use in the oven, as it may melt or deform.

How do I clean the silicone pan for Pb Cups?

The silicone pan can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water or placed in the dishwasher. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing.

Can the silicone pan be used in the freezer?

Yes, the silicone pan is safe to use in the freezer. This is actually recommended when making peanut butter cups, as it helps the chocolate to set faster and prevents the cups from melting at room temperature.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Pamperedhrcant
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
Staci