• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Host Show: What Recipes Should I Make?

In summary, the ladies at the library are looking for recipes for a mystery host show they are doing this week. They have contacted Pampered Chef and All the Best cookbooks for ideas, but they are unsure of what to make. They would appreciate any help the community can provide.
swtnsssychef
I'm doing my first ever mystery host show in a week and I have no idea of what recipes to do! I plan on having all the food made up when guests arrive. Any help you great ladies and gents could give me would be awesome! TIA!

Do you have any Pampered Chef cookbooks? If so, which ones?

How about Sausage Bacon Bites ( not a PC recipe, but oh so delish!)
-You buy two packages of the heat and serve sausage links in the freezer section, and a package of bacon.
- Cut each sausage link in half and each piece of bacon in half widthwise.
- Roll the sausage up in the bacon and roll it in brown sugar.
- Secure with a toothpick.
- Put them in a foil lined baking pan overnight.
- Right before baking sprinkle a little brown sugar over them.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 min or until bacon is crisp.

I make these for every party and potluck i go to and they are always a BIG hit!

Last edited:
I have All The Best, 29 Min, Casual Cooking, Delightful Desserts, Stoneware Inspirations, and Cooking for Two or More oh and Let's Eat

All the Best is my favorite "show" cookbook. I have made so many recipes from that cookbook for my shows. The turtle fudge skillet cake is always a favorite, clubhouse chicken squares, mexicali cornbread squares or even any of the rings would be great. If you wanted to demo some things. You could always do the clubhouse chicken squares and have the crust already made and then just finish it up in front of the guests. That is usually how I do that recipe and it shows several products. Good Luck!

mpkegley said:
All the Best is my favorite "show" cookbook. I have made so many recipes from that cookbook for my shows. The turtle fudge skillet cake is always a favorite, clubhouse chicken squares, mexicali cornbread squares or even any of the rings would be great. If you wanted to demo some things. You could always do the clubhouse chicken squares and have the crust already made and then just finish it up in front of the guests. That is usually how I do that recipe and it shows several products. Good Luck!

I second that! The clubhouse chicken squares are always a big hit and so easy to make!

Thank you ladies. I will do the Clubhouse Chicken squares for sure. I'm expecting about 30-40 people so I wan't to have a small variety of things. I won't be actually doing a demo. I will have everything made in advance and then my products sitting out with potatoes and such to try.

Hi there! Congratulations on hosting your first mystery host show! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I would be happy to offer some suggestions for recipes to make for your event. First, it's always a good idea to have a mix of both sweet and savory dishes. This will give your guests a variety of options to choose from. For savory dishes, some popular choices are the Spinach Artichoke Dip, Mini Deep Dish Pizzas, and the Chicken Enchilada Ring. These are all crowd-pleasers and can be easily made ahead of time.For sweet treats, you can't go wrong with the Chocolate Lava Cake, Mini Apple Pies, or the Lemon Blueberry Trifle. These desserts are not only delicious, but they also showcase the versatility of our products.In addition to these recipe ideas, don't forget to include some appetizers and beverages as well. The Veggie Pizza Appetizer and the Sangria Slush are always a hit at parties.I hope these suggestions help, and I wish you the best of luck with your mystery host show! Happy cooking!

Related to Mystery Host Show: What Recipes Should I Make?

1. What types of recipes are typically featured in a Mystery Host Show?

At Pampered Chef, our Mystery Host Shows feature a variety of recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, and desserts. We also often showcase recipes that use our top-selling products, such as our Stoneware or Quick Cooker.

2. Can I request specific dietary restrictions for the recipes in the Mystery Host Show?

Yes, absolutely! Our Pampered Chef consultants are happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions or preferences. Just let them know ahead of time and they will work with you to find suitable recipes for your Mystery Host Show.

3. Are the recipes in the Mystery Host Show difficult to make?

No, the recipes in our Mystery Host Shows are designed for home cooks of all skill levels. Our consultants will provide step-by-step instructions and offer tips and tricks to make the recipes easy and fun to make.

4. Will the recipes in the Mystery Host Show require special or hard-to-find ingredients?

We strive to use ingredients that are readily available at most grocery stores. However, if there are any unique or specialty ingredients needed for a recipe, our consultants will provide alternative options or suggest where to find them.

5. Can I get copies of the recipes from the Mystery Host Show to make at home?

Yes, all of the recipes featured in our Mystery Host Shows are available for you to keep and make at home. Our consultants will provide you with a recipe packet or digital copies of the recipes after the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Alicia Messenger
  • MaryLou
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Denarella