• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Suggestions Please for an Open House/Mystery Host

In summary, popular recipe ideas for an open house/mystery host event include easy appetizers like mini quiches, spinach dip, and bruschetta. Specific recipe suggestions for dietary restrictions or allergies can be requested and accommodated by a Pampered Chef consultant. For recipes that can be prepared in advance, options include slow cooker dishes, make-ahead casseroles, and pre-assembled salads. Budget-friendly recipe ideas include pasta dishes, crockpot soups, and hearty salads. For a healthier option, veggie platters, fruit skewers, roasted vegetable flatbread, and grilled chicken skewers with dipping sauces are recommended.
MaryLou
I just lost some major sales...and so I am having to alternate plans at the last minute. I am having a mystery host/hostess open house next Thursday night; first...is that too last minute? And, next what recipes would you do?

I have stuff to make the two-step fudge. Any other ideas?

Do a trifle or something to fit the season. Do you have a current Season's Best Cookbook?

twinkie10 said:
Do a trifle or something to fit the season. Do you have a current Season's Best Cookbook?

Yes. I have been making the trifle, and it has gone very well. That's a good idea because it makes alot.

How about the Jerk Chicken Nachos and the Mojitos?

kcjodih said:
How about the Jerk Chicken Nachos and the Mojitos?

I don't have the pitcher yet, but I do have a rectangle stone I could use for the nachos.

Then I'd definitely go for the nachos. Guests LOVE them! Could you borrow a pitcher from your director, a fellow consultant, family, friend? Or another trifle bowl and use one as a punch bowl?

kcjodih said:
Then I'd definitely go for the nachos. Guests LOVE them! Could you borrow a pitcher from your director, a fellow consultant, family, friend? Or another trifle bowl and use one as a punch bowl?

That's an idea. Punch would be a very good thing.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about your recent sales loss, but I'm glad you're still able to have an open house and mystery host event. In my experience, a week's notice is usually enough time for an event like this, so I don't think it's too last minute at all. As for recipe suggestions, here are a few ideas that have been popular at my open houses in the past:1. Mini Caprese Skewers - These are quick and easy to make, and they're always a hit with guests. Simply alternate cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and basil leaves on skewers and drizzle with balsamic glaze.2. Spinach and Artichoke Dip - This is a classic crowd-pleaser, and you can make it in the Rockcrok for a quick and easy appetizer. Serve with chips or crackers for dipping.3. Caramelized Onion and Bacon Dip - This dip is always a hit at my open houses. It's made with cream cheese, caramelized onions, bacon, and our Garlic & Herb Rub. Serve with veggies or crackers.4. Chicken Enchilada Dip - Another easy and delicious dip that can be made in the Rockcrok. It's made with cream cheese, shredded chicken, enchilada sauce, and cheese. Serve with tortilla chips.5. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip - For a sweet treat, this dip is always a hit. It's made with cream cheese, butter, brown sugar, and mini chocolate chips. Serve with graham crackers or fruit for dipping.I hope these suggestions help, and I wish you the best of luck with your open house and mystery host event! Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

What are some popular recipe ideas for an open house/mystery host event?

Some popular recipe ideas for an open house/mystery host event include easy appetizers like mini quiches, spinach dip, and bruschetta. Other options could include a build-your-own taco bar, a charcuterie board, or a dessert platter with various cookies and brownies.

Can I request specific recipe suggestions for dietary restrictions or allergies?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I can provide recipe suggestions that can accommodate dietary restrictions or allergies. Just let me know what they are and I can recommend appropriate recipes or make substitutions as needed.

Do you have any suggestions for recipes that are easy to prepare in advance for an open house/mystery host event?

Yes, there are many recipes that can be prepared in advance for an open house/mystery host event. Some options include slow cooker dishes like pulled pork or chili, make-ahead casseroles, or pre-assembled salads.

What are some crowd-pleasing recipes that are budget-friendly for an open house/mystery host event?

Some budget-friendly recipes that are perfect for an open house/mystery host event include pasta dishes like baked ziti or spaghetti and meatballs, crockpot soups, and hearty salads with ingredients like quinoa and beans.

Do you have any healthy recipe suggestions for an open house/mystery host event?

Absolutely! Some healthy and delicious recipe suggestions for an open house/mystery host event include veggie platters with homemade hummus, fruit skewers, roasted vegetable flatbread, and grilled chicken skewers with a variety of dipping sauces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jackieblue
  • nene960
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • n_coleman101