• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sa Coffee Cup Microwave Cake Recipe Question

In summary, the Sa Coffee Cup Microwave Cake typically takes 5-6 minutes to make and can be made with any type of coffee, preferably strong brewed. The recipe is designed to be made in a 12-ounce coffee cup, but adjustments may need to be made for different cup sizes. It is possible to make the recipe without eggs, but the texture and flavor may differ. Additionally, other ingredients such as chocolate chips, nuts, or dried fruit can be added to the batter before cooking for a customized version of the cake.
Chef Mary Rose
I have the recipe to make a little cake in the microwave using the SA Coffee & More Mug. I used a chocolate box cake mix and added a chocolate pudding packet to it.

I thought I read somewhere the directions for how to make it a "Lava Cake" but for the life of me, I can't find it!

Do you just put a scoop of frosting on it to make it a Lava Cake?

Thanks! :)

Yes that is all you do - add 1 scoop of the frosting.

That's it! Use a small scoop of prepared frosting on the top before you cook it. It'll sink through the cake and end up on the bottom. Turn it out onto a plate, and the melty frosting will drip all over the cake. YUM!

Thanks, everyone! I'll try it. Last night I made two "coffee cup cakes" for dh and I for Valentine's Day and added some Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream to it. (his favorite) He was impressed that I made it quickly in the microwave! So nice to know that if I want some cake, I can have it in a few minutes!

FrostingI found out the hard way, don't use whipped frosting. To light:balloon:

1. How long does it take to make the Sa Coffee Cup Microwave Cake?

The Sa Coffee Cup Microwave Cake typically takes about 5-6 minutes to make from start to finish.

2. Can I use any type of coffee in this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of coffee in this recipe, but we recommend using a strong brewed coffee for the best flavor.

3. What size coffee cup should I use for this recipe?

The recipe is designed to be made in a standard 12-ounce coffee cup. If you use a smaller or larger cup, you may need to adjust the cooking time.

4. Can I make this recipe without eggs?

Yes, you can make this recipe without eggs by using a flax egg or applesauce as a substitute. However, the texture and flavor may be slightly different.

5. Can I add other ingredients to the cake batter?

Yes, you can customize this recipe by adding in ingredients like chocolate chips, chopped nuts, or dried fruit to the batter before cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • riggs62