• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes for Artichoke Tart & Chocolate Torte Needed!

In summary, the recipes for the Artichoke and Sundried Tomato Tart and Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte are not available online, however I do have a copy of the recipe for the Artichoke and Sundried Tomato Tart.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Does anyone have the recipes for Artichoke and Sundried Tomato Tart or Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte typed up? I have a future host requesting these and I figured I would ask here before I typed them up myself. Thanks!

The first one sounds really good! Answer is no, but I'll be looking for that one!

I think they are both from the current stoneware cookbook. I know the peanut butter one is but haven't looked for the other one. I'm also just considering scanning it and emailing the image to her!

Thanks - I'll have to look through my books again!

wadesgirl said:
Does anyone have the recipes for Artichoke and Sundried Tomato Tart or Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte typed up? I have a future host requesting these and I figured I would ask here before I typed them up myself. Thanks!

Here you go...

Artichoke & Sun-Dried Tomato Tart
(The Pampered Chef, Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook, pg 17)
The crowning touch of this savory appetizer is the flaky, crispy phyllo shell.

Prep time: 15 minutes Bake time: 28-30 minutes

1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1 egg
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 jar (6 ounces) marinated artichokes, drained and patted dry
1/3 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and patted dry
2 tablespoons snipped fresh basil leaves
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
1 garlic clove, pressed
¼ cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
8 sheets (9 x 14 inches) thawed, frozen phyllo dough
Nonstick cooking spray
1 large plum tomato, sliced
Additional snipped basil (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. In Classic Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese, egg and flour until smooth using Stainless Whisk. Chop artichokes using Food Chopper. Snip sun-dried tomatoes and basil using Kitchen Shears. Add mozzarella cheese and garlic pressed with Garlic Press to cream cheese mixture; mix well.
2. Grate Parmesan cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater; set aside 2 tablespoons for later use. Unroll phyllo. Lay one sheet of phyllo on Large Grooved Cutting Board and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle with one-fourth of the remaining Parmesan cheese. Place second sheet of phyllo dough over first, pressing sheets together to seal. Place phyllo sheets on Small Round Stone (edges will hang off stone). Repeat three more times, arranging phyllo sheets in and overlapping staggered pattern on baking stone.
3. Spoon cream cheese mixture onto center of phyllo and spread to within ½ inch of edge of baking stone using Small Spreader. Slice tomato using Ultimate Slice & Grate fitted with v-shaped blade; arrange in an overlapping circular pattern around edge of filling. Sprinkle with reserved 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese. Carefully lift edges of phyllo sheets up against edge of filling. Lightly spray phyllo with nonstick cooking spray. Bake 28-30 minutes or until phyllo is golden brown and filling is set in center. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes. Garnish with additional snipped basil, if desired. Cut into wedges using Utility Knife; serve warm or at room temperature.

Yield: 12 servings

I'm just trying to find the other....

Chocolate-Peanut Butter Torte
Mayonnaise and applesauce provide moisture and tenderness in this dramatic cake.

Prep time: 20 min Bake Time: 22-25 min Cool Time: 1 hr

Cake
1 pkg (9oz) devil’s food cake mix
2 T unsweetened cocoa powder
2 T mayonnaise
1 egg
½ C unsweetened applesauce

Glaze
1/3 C semi-sweet chocolate morsels
2 T heavy whipping cream
2 T caramel ice cream topping
2 T creamy peanut butter, divided
Spanish peanuts (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 350F. For cake, lightly spray Small Bar Pan with nonstick cooking spray. Cut a piece of Parchment Paper to cover bottom of pan. Line pan with Parchment Paper; lightly spray with cooking spray. In Classic Batter Bowl, whisk cake mix and cocoa powder using Stainless Whisk. Add mayonnaise, egg and applesauce; whisk until well blended. Pour batter into pan. Bake 22-25 min or until Cake Tester inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool 5 min. Remove from pan; cover with clean Kitchen Towel and cool completely.
2. For glaze, combine chocolate morsels, whipping cream, ice cream topping and 1 T of peanut butter in Small Micro-Cooker. Microwave on HIGH 15-30 seconds or until melted; stir until smooth. Set aside. Place remaining peanut butter in Prep Bowl. Microwave on HIGH 10-20 seconds or until melted and smooth; set aside.
3. To assemble torte, using serrated Bread Knife, cut cake in half crosswise to form tow equal layers. Carefully place one layer on top of the other and trim to match edges. Place one layer onto serving plate. Spread half of the glaze over bottom layer using Small Spreader, allowing glaze to drip down sides. Top with second cake layer. Repeat with remaining glaze. Drizzle with melted peanut butter and swirl into glaze using Quikut Paring Knife. If desired, sprinkle peanuts around bottom of torte. Slice using Utility Knife dipped in hot water.

Yield: 4 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 560, Total Fat 27g Saturated Fat 10g, Cholesterol 105 mg, Carbohydrate 71 g, Protein 10 g, Sodium 660 mg, Fiber 4 g

Diabetic exchanges per serving: 3 starch, 1 ½ fruit, 5 fat (4 ½ carb)

Cook’s Tips
If desired, half of a standard devil’s food cake mix (9oz or 1 ¾ C dry mix) can be substituted for the 9 oz pkg of cake mix.
This recipe can be easily doubled and baked in the Medium Bar Pan using and 18.25 oz pkg of devil’s food cake mix. Bake at 350F 28-32 minutes; proceed as recipe directs.
To easily drizzle peanut butter over top of torte, pour melted peanut butter into corner of small resealable plastic food storage bag. Twist top of bag secure. Cut a small tip of corner of bag to allow the peanut butter to follow through.

Did you have those or type them up?! Thanks a bunch!

If you don't own these particular stoneware pieces, or others that other recipes call for, is there another piece that could be used instead?

wadesgirl said:
Did you have those or type them up?! Thanks a bunch!

I didn't type them up; my typing's way too slow LOL I already had them on my 'puter. Glad I could help! :D

kcjodih said:
I didn't type them up; my typing's way too slow LOL I already had them on my 'puter. Glad I could help! :D

Glad I asked! I really didn't feel like typing them up!

Wadesgirl (sorry I don't know your name) I usually check on the PC recipe websites I frequent if I don't have it on my computer when somebody requests one. Then of course I save it and have it for next time. I now have 300 odd PC recipes in a folder on my laptop (not that I'll EVER get to making all of them;))

I have a lot of product recipe collections but not very many specific recipes. I can find a lot of them on here but couldn't find these two particular ones.

1. What ingredients do I need to make the artichoke tart?

To make the artichoke tart, you will need 1 sheet of frozen puff pastry, 1 can of artichoke hearts, 1 cup of shredded cheese, 1/4 cup of mayonnaise, 1/4 cup of sour cream, 1 clove of garlic, and salt and pepper to taste.

2. Can I use fresh artichokes instead of canned ones?

Yes, you can use fresh artichokes instead of canned ones. Simply trim and cook the artichokes before using them in the recipe.

3. How do I make the chocolate torte gluten-free?

To make the chocolate torte gluten-free, you can substitute almond flour for the all-purpose flour in the recipe. You can also use a gluten-free graham cracker crust for the base.

4. Can I use dark chocolate instead of semisweet chocolate?

Yes, you can use dark chocolate instead of semisweet chocolate in the chocolate torte recipe. Just be aware that the torte will have a richer, more intense chocolate flavor.

5. How long does the artichoke tart and chocolate torte keep for?

The artichoke tart and chocolate torte can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. After that, the quality and taste may begin to decline.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gailz2
  • GinaG623
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies