• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old Stoneware Cookbook Recipe for Stromboli?

In summary, Debbie found two recipes that could be the one she is looking for, but she is not sure which one it is.
LuvMyFoodChopper
I have a recent past host that got the stoneware sensations cookbook. Apparently she must have had access to an older version of this cookbook in the past and really liked the Stromboli recipe. She was disappointed to find this cookbook didn't have it. Does anyone have a Stoneware Sensations cookbook that has the Stromboli recipe in it?

Thanks!

I looked in my 1997 edition and couldn't find it. Stuffed Mushroom-spinach pizza was as close as I could fine. Sorry.

There is a recipe for Turkey N Swiss Calzones. Do you think that could be what she's looking for? Calzones are almost the same thing as stromboli. It's in my More Stoneware Sensations cookbook. Just let me know if I need to put the recipe on here.

Philly Beef Stuffed SandwichHere is the closest thing to Stromboli I could find. It looks just like one in the pic on page 53 of Stoneware Sensations.

Philly Beef Stuffed Sandwich

1 cup green bell pepper, chopped
3/4 cup chopped onion
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, divided
2 packages ( 10 ounces each ) refrigerated Pizza Crust
8 ounces of thinly sliced deli roast beef
8 ounces of thinly sliced American Cheese
1 egg white
1 Tablespoon water

Preheat oven to 400° F.

Chop bell pepper and onion, set aside.

Put oil into skillet and heat, add pressed garlic, bell pepper and onion and 1/2 of the oregano leaves. Cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove pan from heat, unroll 1 pizza crust onto lightly floured surface, with the dough and pizza roller, roll out crusts to a 12 X 9 rectangle; cover with half of the cheese, beef and vegetable mixture to within 1/2 inch of edges of dough.

Starting at longest side of rectangle, roll up dough, jelly roll fashion. Press seam together to seal. Repeat with remaining crust and filling ingredients. Place rolls seam down on the 15" round baking stone. Join ends of rolls together to form one large ring. Press ends together to seal. In small bowl, combine egg white and water, brush onto dough using a pastry brush. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 tsp. oregano on top of ring.

Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until Golden Brown. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.

8 servings

Debbie :D

These are the only two I could find in my files...

Oops... sorry.. here they are...

Attachments

• Buffalo Chicken Stromboli.doc
    70.5 KB · Views: 409
  • Pastrami Stromboli.doc
    69.5 KB · Views: 333
checking with the hostOK, I've emailed her to see if any of these is the one she's looking for. I'll keep you posted. Thanks.

Hi there,I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you find the Stromboli recipe from the old Stoneware Sensations cookbook. I understand how disappointing it can be to not find a favorite recipe in a newer version of a cookbook.I suggest checking with other consultants or reaching out to our customer service team to see if they have access to the old cookbook. You can also try searching for the recipe online, as sometimes customers share their own versions of recipes.If all else fails, I would be happy to share a similar Stromboli recipe from another Pampered Chef cookbook with you. Just let me know and I will send it your way.Happy cooking!

1. Can I use any type of Pampered Chef stoneware for the Stromboli recipe?

Yes, any Pampered Chef stoneware can be used for this recipe. However, we recommend using the Large Round Stone or the Medium Bar Pan for best results.

2. Can I make the Stromboli ahead of time and reheat it later?

Yes, you can make the Stromboli ahead of time and reheat it in a 350 degree oven for about 10-15 minutes until heated through.

3. Can I substitute the pizza dough for a different type of dough?

Yes, you can use any type of dough for this recipe, such as crescent dough, puff pastry, or homemade dough. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

4. How do I prevent the Stromboli from sticking to the stoneware?

To prevent sticking, lightly grease the stoneware with cooking spray or oil before placing the dough on it. You can also sprinkle some cornmeal on the stoneware before placing the dough to add a crispy texture.

5. Can I customize the fillings in the Stromboli?

Yes, feel free to customize the fillings to your liking. You can use different types of meats, cheeses, and vegetables to create your own unique Stromboli. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time depending on the ingredients you use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • chefdenisep
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • akggirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies