• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Your Favorite PC Skillet Cake Recipes?

In summary, the monkey bread was a delicious success! The turtle fudge skillet cake was also a big hit, and the chocolate chip cookie skillet cake sounds delicious.
lisatx04
I am starting to experiment more and more with PC recipes. My latest ones I have made are the monkey bread, which I have made 4 times in the last week, turtle fudge skillet cake and chocolate chip cookie skillet cake! They were wonderful!! The turtle skillet cake is really easy, and I used my new 12" exec. skillet to make the cookie which was a huge hit!

Just wanted to share.

I also love the turtle fudge skillet cake! What's the chocolate chip cookie skillet cake? I haven't heard of that one? It sounds yummy!

This might be it http://joycesfinecooking.com/PC%20Recipes/festive_skillet_cookie.htm

That wasn't the cookie recipe I used. I used this one:

Chocolate Chunk Skillet Cookie

18 oz. pkg. refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or chunks
1/2 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
2 bars (1.5-2 oz. each) of your favorite chocolate bar (snickers, milky way, whatever you like!), cut into 1/4 inch thick slices

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Press cookie dough lightly into bottom of 10 inch skillet. Top with chocolate chip (or chunks), chopped nuts and candy bar pieces. Bake 25-30 minutes or until edges of cookie are deep golden brown (center will be soft). Cool 10 minutes. Cut into wedges with Nylon slice 'n serve and serve with ice cream if you desire.

Yum! That sounds so good (well w/out the walnuts it does anyway)! I think I need to have a sleepover with my little cousins just so I can make puppy chow and try this cookie-cake! How cute would it be to do like the cookie stores and flip onto the large round platter and decorate with the decorator bottles!?!

Instead of cutting the cookie out of the pan, I slid mine out onto a platter. It reminded me of the ones you buy at the cookie stores. It did not burn and it was soft all the way through. Using the decorator bottles would be so cute!! I had not thought of that. My son loves cc cookies and I think for his birthday, I will make him one and decorate it with choc frosting (his favorite).

What are the new recipes for me and how do I access them?

The 2 new recipes for me are featured on our website and can be found under the "New Recipes" section. Simply click on the recipe you are interested in and the full recipe with instructions will be displayed.

Are the ingredients for the new recipes easily accessible?

Yes, all of the ingredients for the new recipes are common and can be found at your local grocery store. We strive to make our recipes simple and accessible for everyone.

Can I customize the new recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, we understand that everyone has different dietary restrictions and preferences. That is why we provide alternative ingredient options and substitutions for certain dietary needs in our recipes.

Are the new recipes suitable for beginners in the kitchen?

Absolutely! Our recipes are designed to be easy to follow and perfect for beginners. We also provide step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success in the kitchen.

Can I share my experience with the new recipes on social media?

Of course! We encourage all of our customers to share their cooking experience with our recipes on social media. Don't forget to tag us and use the hashtag #NewRecipesForMe to show off your delicious creations!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • ashkay
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jkristine
  • Sandibeach