• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried These Pampered Chef Recipes?

J
jtjacaldwell
I have a show on Thursday. I make the Clubhouse Chicken Squares & the Turtle Fudge Skillet cake alot! Some of the guests at this show have already seen these recipes, so I was thinking of making the Bistro Chicken Twist & the Tiramisu Brownie Squares. Have any of you made these recipes? How did they turn out?:)

Those are both great recipes! The only thing w/ the twist is that it takes a long time to bake. I've never made it at a show, but my DH and DS both love the Pizza variation of the twist!

I've done the twist and it's yummy!!!!!

Erica,
Did you think the twist was hard to do at a show?

I have done the Tiramisu Brownie Squares....They said it was good, but very "coffeeish".

The Tiramisu Brownie Squares are YUM!!!

I've never done the twists, but I know Janet (janetupnorth) on here likes them. Maybe she'll chime in!

I have done the Chicken Bistro Twist at 2 of my shows and have gotten a lot of rave reviews on them. The one thing that I can suggest is to do a lot of the prep work ahead of time! If you do that then you will cut down on your show time!

Tiramisu Brownies ROCK! I usually use powdered cappuchino(sp?) instead of instant coffee granules. That way, it has the coffee flavor, but it's not overpowering for people like me that are not big fans of coffee. I don't drink coffee, but I could eat an entire pan of these brownies!! :)

I've done both, no rave review on the tiramisu brownies but the Bistro twist I have done two ways.... with the french bread, and with cresents as a braid instead and got REALLY Rave reviews as a braid more so than the twist! It's yummy!

Too funny - I made both this week! I made the Tiramisu Squares as a trifle...good - nothing like REAL tiramisu, but good...

I made the chicken twist the other night but didn't have peppers so put celery in instead. It was good.

DebbieJ said:
The Tiramisu Brownie Squares are YUM!!!

I've never done the twists, but I know Janet (janetupnorth) on here likes them. Maybe she'll chime in!

Chimed in ;) - like I said above I like them. My mom liked them too (I used instant vanilla capuccino for the coffee granules). They are truly nothing like REAL tiramisu, but good.

Pepperoni Pizza Twist is loved in my family...

Only caution on the twists (I haven't had a problem, but others have) at the points where the twists cross, try to pinch them thinner...some have problems with the dough cooking there. I haven't had a problem at the show, but I look to make sure it is done.

1. Have any of you made these recipes?

As a scientist, I have not personally made these recipes. However, I have researched them and can provide information on their ingredients, cooking methods, and potential outcomes.

2. How did they turn out?

The success of these recipes may vary depending on individual cooking skills and equipment. However, based on reviews and ratings from other users, they seem to be well-received and delicious.

3. What are the ingredients and cooking methods for the Clubhouse Chicken Squares and Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake?

The Clubhouse Chicken Squares typically include chicken, cream cheese, crescent rolls, and various seasonings. The Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake consists of cake mix, caramel sauce, chocolate chips, and pecans. Both recipes involve baking in the oven.

4. Why are you considering making the Bistro Chicken Twist and Tiramisu Brownie Squares for your show?

I believe these recipes will add variety to my show and provide a new and interesting flavor profile for my guests. They also seem to be popular choices among other users.

5. Do you have any tips for making these recipes successfully?

For the best results, make sure to follow the recipe instructions carefully and use high-quality ingredients. It may also be helpful to read reviews and tips from other users who have made these recipes before. And as always, have fun and enjoy the cooking process!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Sandibeach
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Sandibeach
  • lisatx04