• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried these amazing new theme recipes?

In summary, the jerk chicken salad sounds really good, but I don't think it would be as good with shrimp. The recipes all sound yummy, but I think they forgot about us consultants who have started w/i the last few months who haven't bought a lot of "extra" products....all the new tropical theme recipes require products that I do not have....the essentials recipes include the products from the new kit...which makes sense, but w/o spending my money on new products it will be difficult to make the new recipes....oh well.
debswork
I was at an all day meeting and we participated and made our lunch. We made the Jerk chicken salad , Island Breeze rum cake and the lime sherbert trifle dessert and they were awesome. Anyone else tried the recipes?

I haven't tried them yet, but the jerk chicken salad looks YUMMY! I can't wait to try them out!

The recipes all sound yummy, but I think they forgot about us consultants who have started w/i the last few months who haven't bought a lot of "extra" products....all the new tropical theme recipes require products that I do not have....the essentials recipes include the products from the new kit...which makes sense, but w/o spending my money on new products it will be difficult to make the new recipes....oh well....

sillylittlechef said:
The recipes all sound yummy, but I think they forgot about us consultants who have started w/i the last few months who haven't bought a lot of "extra" products....all the new tropical theme recipes require products that I do not have....the essentials recipes include the products from the new kit...which makes sense, but w/o spending my money on new products it will be difficult to make the new recipes....oh well....
A lot of the specialty tools are on the Supply order form this season.

What you need to do is figure out what you can do and how to work around whta you do not have - I think I have almost everything for the Trifle but I do not have a Mandoline - Either I have a show and get one at 60% off in March, purchase one at 40% at kit enhancement time or I do the slicing of the limes pre-show with my USG

Our cluster does a Recipe Round-Up cluster meeting before new season's- Each of us brings in a recipe and critique how it would work at a show and what we can cross-sell or modifications.

I have the old starter kit and only in my 2nd month and I don't have the mandoline but I will just use a utility knife to cut lime and hand squeeze for the juicer. I bought the tart pan in the new sample order for $12.00 and it comes with 2... I borrowed the easy cake decorator but I see its on the supply order this time to purchase... I probably will do that also... It will pay off in the long run promoting the trifle bowl and pans..

The jerk chicken was a little bit to make. Would recc to have alot of the stuff premade prior to show for this recipe..

As I was looking through the new Season's Best (I got my change-over kit today--SATURDAY) I was surprised to see quite a few recipes from the Fall Winter SB. Having been at this for only about 6 months, I was wondering if this is normal to have so many repeats?

Another thing that puzzled me about the Spring Recipes was that in the Spicy Shirm Ceviche Cups recipe they instruct you to put the filling in a reclosable plastic bag to pipe into the cups. Why on earth don't they even mention the EAD?!?!

I made the trifle today for my birthday dinner. yummy! my question - after you put in the sherbert do you refridgerate, freeze or eat right away? the other trifle i make is best if you let it sit for a few hours. i put mine in the fridge so the sherbert melted. but it was still good!

Season's Best usually has repeats.

They recommend a plastic bag vs. the EAD b/c the ceviche cups are an essential level recipe and the EAD is not in the new starter kit.

I am going to try the Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cup but without the shrimp

I am going to use chicken (I hate shrimp)

I made chic wings last night w/ the jerk rub. I took 2 tblsp of bbq sauce and a tblsp of jerk rub & coated the wings baked them and they were to die for!! I can't wait to make the Jerk salad/pasta!

Related to Have you tried these amazing new theme recipes?

What are the new theme recipes available?

The new theme recipes available are:
- Mediterranean Flavors
- Asian Inspiration
- Tex-Mex Fiesta
- Instant Pot Creations
- Sheet Pan Suppers

Are the new theme recipes healthy?

Yes, all of our new theme recipes are created with a focus on using fresh and healthy ingredients. They are designed to provide a balanced and nutritious meal.

Do the new theme recipes require special equipment?

Some of the new theme recipes may require specialized equipment, such as an Instant Pot or sheet pan. However, we provide alternative cooking methods for those who do not have the specific equipment.

Can I customize the new theme recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, our new theme recipes can be easily customized to fit different dietary restrictions. We provide suggestions for alternative ingredients and substitutions to accommodate various dietary needs.

Do the new theme recipes come with step-by-step instructions?

Yes, all of our new theme recipes come with detailed step-by-step instructions and photos to guide you through the cooking process. We also have video tutorials available for some recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• itsjustCarla
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rennea
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • sueleeskitchen