• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Make-Ahead Recipes for Open House Success!

In summary, there are many popular recipes for an open house that include mini quiches, chicken skewers, caprese skewers, spinach and artichoke dip, and crostini with various toppings. For easy make-ahead options, you can try chilled salads, slow cooker dishes, and dips that can be prepared beforehand. Vegetarian and vegan options for an open house include roasted vegetable skewers, hummus and pita platter, avocado toast bites, or stuffed mushrooms. It is recommended to plan for at least 2-3 servings per person to ensure enough food for all guests. If you have allergies or dietary restrictions, you can substitute ingredients or check for specific recipes on our website.
sburnside
Gold Member
I am doing an open house this weekend and I hope to have a lot of people there. It's at a shop in town, I did a newspaper ad, and the shop has it listed on their marquis. I need recipes that I can do a night or two ahead so I'm not stressed out doing everything that morning. I think I'll do the clubhouse chicken squares since I can do the crescent rolls the night before. What else would work well?

Crust-type items will work well, if you have the time to do final assembly right before the open house starts, otherwise they'll get soggy. Clubhouse Chicken Squares is a great choice! Taffy Apple Pizza is another good one. If you make the cookie crust into a rectangle instead of a circle, it's easier to cut into small squares.

Apple-Berry Salsa and cinnamon tortillas or graham crackers
Any of the Pantry seasonings made into dip and served with mini pretzels
Sweet Sprinkles mixed into cream cheese and served with graham crackers

Thanks Ann - I totally blocked out dips but they would be so easy.

Dips are nice because they're easier to portion really small, so they go farther. :)

Hi there! It sounds like you have a great plan for your open house this weekend. Preparing ahead of time is definitely key to a successful event. I would suggest trying our chilled artichoke dip or our mini spinach and feta tarts. Both can be made a night or two before and will be a hit with your guests. Best of luck at your open house!

Related to Easy Make-Ahead Recipes for Open House Success!

What are the best recipes for an open house?

Some popular recipes for an open house include mini quiches, chicken skewers, caprese skewers, spinach and artichoke dip, and crostini with various toppings.

What are some easy recipes that can be made ahead of time?

Some easy make-ahead recipes for an open house include chilled salads, slow cooker dishes, and dips that can be prepared the day before and quickly heated before the event.

What are some vegetarian or vegan recipe options for an open house?

For vegetarian or vegan options, you can try roasted vegetable skewers, hummus and pita platter, avocado toast bites, or stuffed mushrooms.

How many servings should I plan for per recipe?

It's always best to plan for more than enough food, so a good rule of thumb is to plan for at least 2-3 servings per person. This will ensure that all guests have enough to eat.

Can I substitute ingredients in the recipes if I have allergies or dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can always substitute ingredients to accommodate allergies or dietary restrictions. You can also check out our website for recipes that specifically cater to different dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies