• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Healthy (Vegetarian) Quick Show Recipe

In summary, there is a wide selection of vegetarian recipes that are perfect for a quick Pampered Chef show. Some popular options include the Veggie and Quinoa Buddha Bowl, Zucchini Noodle Stir-Fry, and Black Bean and Avocado Quesadillas. For those with gluten-free dietary restrictions, the Spinach and Feta Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms and Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Salad are great options. Pampered Chef products are versatile and can be used to create vegetarian dishes, such as soups and roasted vegetables. Many of the vegetarian recipes are filling and satisfying, with options to add in additional protein sources. There are also kid-friendly recipes available, such as Veggie Mac and Cheese and Mini Veggie Pizzas
pamperedval
Gold Member
I am doing a Real Food, Real Fast show this month and the host wants something healthy and meatless. Any ideas?

I am at a loss and she wants me to give her some options this week. The tricky part is that it has to be healthy and quick!

I know you all will have some great ideas - thanks for helping me out!

How about a veggie stir-fry? You can make rice in the rice cooker in the microwave while you prep and cook a bunch of veggies. Season them with the Asian seasoning. And add some tofu, if she wants some protein in it.

Reduced fat crescent rolls with veggie and fat free cheese filling. Or pizza filling.

You can also browse the weight watcher points chart for recipes that are healthy *and already give you the points value!*

by using the crescent rolls, i mean a calzone or wreath

There are some GREAT vegetarian recipes in the new 29 Minutes cookbook!

My family LOVES the Spicy Broccoli Frittata, and the Breakfast Tacos are very good, and there is a great recipe for Vegetarian Chili in there! Make some mini corn muffins to go with it! Oh - and the Caprese Pizzas are good too!....

The Power Cooking Taco SoupEasy to do, leave out the meat and cut it in half all ingredients except beans for a regular cooking show crowd. The simmering time will allow you to talk about stones, SA, etc. Us ethe Small bowl caddy for shredded cheese and cilantro to add (some people do not like the taste of cilantro.

Because it uses cans, it is very fast.

Robin

1. What vegetarian recipes do you recommend for a quick Pampered Chef show?

We have a variety of delicious and nutritious vegetarian recipes that are perfect for a quick Pampered Chef show. Some popular options include our Veggie and Quinoa Buddha Bowl, Zucchini Noodle Stir-Fry, and Black Bean and Avocado Quesadillas.

2. Are there any gluten-free options for a quick vegetarian show recipe?

Absolutely! Our Spinach and Feta Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms and Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Salad are both gluten-free and perfect for a quick and healthy vegetarian show recipe.

3. Can I make a vegetarian recipe using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, our products are versatile and can be used to create a variety of vegetarian dishes. For example, our Quick Cooker and Deluxe Air Fryer are great for making vegetarian soups and roasted vegetables.

4. How can I make sure the vegetarian recipe is filling and satisfying?

Many of our vegetarian recipes are packed with protein and fiber to keep you feeling full and satisfied. You can also add in additional protein sources such as tofu, beans, or quinoa to make the dish even more filling.

5. Are there any vegetarian recipes that are kid-friendly?

Yes, we have several vegetarian recipes that are perfect for picky eaters. Our Veggie Mac and Cheese and Mini Veggie Pizzas are both kid-approved and can be made quickly for a Pampered Chef show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
minirottie
  • sjspchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • manderyoder
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies