• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Requesting Recipe: Chicken Broccoli Braid

In summary, to request the recipe for the Chicken Broccoli Braid, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service team, or find it on their website. The recipe is available for all Pampered Chef products and can be customized to personal preferences. It is easy to make with the help of their kitchen tools and there is a video tutorial available on their website or YouTube channel.
bbauman07
Gold Member
For the Chicken Broccoli Braid. I met a lady at the fair whom would like this recipe and I don't have it. Thanks in advance for the help.

Check the All The Best. It has a section for all the braids/rings/wreaths and the different fillings.

The problem is that I don't have that cookbook. I really don't have much besides a few Season's Best.

http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/Recipes3/chicken_broccoli_braid.htm

Just click on the above link or copy and paste it to your web browser. This is a great site to find PC recipes. I hope this is in time.

Last edited:
Thank you. I must haver been tired last night because I looked on Joyce's site and swore it wasn't there.

I've been learning to search her site using my web browsers search feature as I have a hard time finding anything if i just read through the list.

I will try that next time. Though her's is easier to navigate then the other one.

Hi there! I would be happy to share the Chicken Broccoli Braid recipe with you. It's a delicious and easy dish to make. Here's what you'll need:- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 cup broccoli florets, steamed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (8 oz) cans refrigerated crescent rollsInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.2. In a bowl, mix together the chicken, broccoli, cheese, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, and black pepper until well combined.3. Unroll the crescent rolls and separate them into 8 triangles.4. On a baking sheet, arrange the triangles in a circle with the pointed ends facing out and the wide ends overlapping.5. Spoon the chicken mixture onto the wide ends of the crescent rolls, leaving about an inch of space around the edges.6. Take the pointed ends of the crescent rolls and fold them over the filling, tucking them underneath to secure.7. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the crescent rolls are golden brown and the filling is heated through.8. Let cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.I hope this recipe is a hit with your friend from the fair! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. How do I request the recipe for the Chicken Broccoli Braid?

To request the recipe, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team. You can also find the recipe on our website.

2. Is the Chicken Broccoli Braid recipe available for all Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the recipe is available for all Pampered Chef products. It is a versatile recipe that can be made using our various kitchen tools.

3. Can I make any substitutions in the Chicken Broccoli Braid recipe?

Absolutely! Our recipes are meant to be customizable to your liking. You can substitute ingredients or adjust the measurements according to your preferences.

4. Is the Chicken Broccoli Braid recipe difficult to make?

No, the recipe is easy to follow and doesn't require any advanced cooking skills. With the help of our kitchen tools, you can easily make the Chicken Broccoli Braid at home.

5. Can I find a video tutorial for the Chicken Broccoli Braid recipe?

Yes, you can find a step-by-step video tutorial for the Chicken Broccoli Braid recipe on our website or YouTube channel. It will guide you through the recipe and provide helpful tips and tricks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akay71
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • burd2swan
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies