• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Wreath Recipes: Chicken & Broccoli Edition

In summary, the Pampered Chef Wreath Recipe: Chicken & Broccoli Edition is a popular and easy-to-prepare dish featuring chicken, broccoli, and other savory ingredients wrapped in crescent roll dough and baked to perfection. To make it, preheat the oven, form a circle with the dough, add the filling, and bake for 25-30 minutes. Substitutions can be made, and the recipe serves 8-10 people. It can also be prepared in advance and stored in the fridge or freezer.
Andreamd8
Silver Member
I don't know that many pampered chef recipes yet, but I like making the wreath recipes. I'm going to make the chicken and brocolli recipe tomorrow night. Two questions though:

1. Does anyone have any other wreath recipes that you'd like to share???

2. How do you do the braid recipe instead of the wreath??? I don't have the round stone yet. I'll be making it on a bar pan until the round stone comes in.

You need the All the Best cookbook

Yeah, you need the All the Best cookbook so you can look at the picture.
A picture is worth a thousand words, in this case.

Does your director have it?

yeah...she has it, and I'm ordering it this week. I'l probably just call her tonight.

I prefer making the braids rather then the wreaths. I love love love, the TACO braid.

Or just a pizza filling, sauce, mozzerella, and fill in whatever other toppings youd like.

I have made the Taco and the Club wreath beofre. They were both good.

Go to the FILES section and a bunch of files come up with various fillings for wreaths and braids and rings. Search for Wreath and also search for Braid.

Also, I know there are scanned pics of the pages from ALL THE BEST in the files somewhere. Wreath Pictures.doc showed up, Braid Pictures.doc is another one.

Good Luck!

Chicken Enchilada Ring
Lemon Herb Chicken Ring
Turkey Cranberry Wreath
...um, that's all I can think of for now...you can go to CC and look up using keyword WREATH and/or RING in the recipe search box.

1. What is the Pampered Chef Wreath Recipe: Chicken & Broccoli Edition?

The Pampered Chef Wreath Recipe: Chicken & Broccoli Edition is a delicious and easy-to-prepare dish that features chicken, broccoli, and other savory ingredients wrapped in a crescent roll dough and baked to golden perfection. It is a popular recipe among Pampered Chef customers and is perfect for any occasion.

2. How do I make the Pampered Chef Wreath Recipe: Chicken & Broccoli Edition?

Making the Pampered Chef Wreath Recipe: Chicken & Broccoli Edition is simple and only requires a few steps. Start by preheating your oven to 375°F. Then, roll out the crescent roll dough and arrange it into a circle on a baking sheet. Next, mix together cooked chicken, broccoli, cheese, and other desired ingredients and place them on top of the dough. Finally, wrap the dough over the filling, brush with an egg wash, and bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.

3. Can I make any substitutions to the ingredients in the Pampered Chef Wreath Recipe: Chicken & Broccoli Edition?

Yes, you can make substitutions to fit your dietary needs or preferences. For example, you can use cooked turkey instead of chicken, or add in different vegetables like bell peppers or mushrooms. You can also use a different type of cheese or use a gluten-free crescent roll dough. Feel free to get creative and make the recipe your own!

4. How many servings does the Pampered Chef Wreath Recipe: Chicken & Broccoli Edition make?

The Pampered Chef Wreath Recipe: Chicken & Broccoli Edition typically serves 8-10 people. However, you can adjust the ingredients and serving size to fit your needs. You can also make multiple wreaths if you are feeding a larger group.

5. Can I prepare the Pampered Chef Wreath Recipe: Chicken & Broccoli Edition in advance?

Yes, you can prepare the Pampered Chef Wreath Recipe: Chicken & Broccoli Edition in advance. You can assemble the wreath and store it in the fridge for up to 24 hours before baking. You can also freeze the assembled wreath and bake it later. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly if baking from frozen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tkdlani
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • akay71
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • frozenchef