• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Traditional Chicken and Veggie Dough Ring Recipe

In summary, the Pampered Chef website offers a variety of recipes for appetizers, entrees, desserts, and more. It also has options for special diets like gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-carb. You can search for recipes by ingredient and use advanced search options to filter by prep time, cook time, and difficulty level. By creating an account, you can save your favorite recipes for later access. The website also has a selection of recipes for special occasions and holidays.
Becky0216
My nana said she used to have a recipe years ago for the stonewear. All she knows is it was chicken in a dough (ring maybe?). It has veggis in it as well but she doesn't remember what kind because they make it without. I told her I would ty and find out, but no luck.
Anyone have any ideas?

http://www.recipes-from-friends.com/pamperedchef-

Got this from another thread - not sure if the link will work -

Its under a thread for needing recipes for braids/rings - hope that helps - since I don't think I did the link correctly!!

ok, thank you, I will check that out and see if its there

bistro chicken twist? i just pulled the recipe up under files yesterday. im making it for a friend of mine this week. try it.

What types of recipes can I search for on the Pampered Chef website?

You can search for a variety of recipes on our website, including appetizers, entrees, desserts, and more. We also have options for special diets such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-carb.

Can I search for recipes by ingredient?

Yes, you can search for recipes by ingredient on our website. Simply enter the ingredient you have on hand into the search bar and our website will show you all the recipes that include that ingredient.

Are there any advanced search options for finding recipes?

Yes, our website has advanced search options that allow you to filter recipes by prep time, cook time, difficulty level, and more. This can help you find the perfect recipe for any occasion.

Can I save my favorite recipes to access later?

Yes, you can create an account on our website and save your favorite recipes to access later. This makes it easy to find and try out your favorite recipes again and again.

Do you offer recipes for special occasions or holidays?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes for special occasions and holidays on our website. From Thanksgiving dinner to Easter brunch, we have tasty and creative recipes to make your celebrations even more special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
heat123
  • PCSarahjm