• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Chicken and Veggie Ring Recipe

In summary, the recipe sounds like it has chicken and broccoli in it. The recipe also says that it has red and green peppers.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I have a host who wants to do a ring recipe. She said that it has chicken and veggies including red and green peppers.

Sorry, don't know. Maybe the recipe search in CC could help you find it if nobody here knows.

It sounds like it may be the chicken and broccoli ring. That has red peppers and broccoli in it. I just made this last week for a show and it was really good.

Maybe one of these will work.

Chicken Wreath

1/2 C. red bell pepper, chopped
1/2 C. broccoli, chopped
1/4 C. water chestnuts, drained and chopped
2 T. onion, chopped
6 oz. cooked chicken breast, chopped
2/3 C. cream of chicken soup
1 C. (4 oz) shredded Cheddar cheese
2 (8 oz.) pkg. refrigerated crescent rolls

Preheat oven to 350ºF.

Chop pepper, broccoli, water chestnuts, onion and chicken. Combine all ingredients except crescent rolls in medium bowl.

Unroll crescent rolls and arrange triangles in a circle on a 15" baking stone with the bases overlapping in center and points toward the outside. Scoop filling mixture onto widest portion of each triangle. Fold points of triangle over filling and tuck under base at center. (Filling will not be completely covered.) Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into wedges and serve warm.

Chicken Wreath

1/2 C. broccoli, chopped
1/4 C. water chestnuts, drained and chopped
2 T. onion, chopped
6 oz. cooked chicken breast, chopped
2/3 C. cream of chicken soup
1 C. (4 oz) shredded Cheddar cheese
2 (8 oz.) pkg. refrigerated crescent rolls

Preheat oven to 350ºF.

Chop pepper, broccoli, water chestnuts, onion and chicken. Combine all ingredients except crescent rolls in medium bowl.

Unroll crescent rolls and arrange triangles in a circle on a 15" baking stone with the bases overlapping in center and points toward the outside. Scoop filling mixture onto widest portion of each triangle. Fold points of triangle over filling and tuck under base at center. (Filling will not be completely covered.) Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into wedges and serve warm.

Chicken Broccoli Braid

12 oz. cooked chicken, chopped (2 cups - about
3 cooked boneless skinless chicken breast halves)
1 C. broccoli, chopped
1 clove garlic, pressed
4 oz. sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded (1 cup)
1/2 C. mayonnaise
2 tsp. All-purpose Dill Mix (or 1 teaspoon dillweed)
1/4 tsp. salt
2 pkg. (8 oz. each) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 egg white, lightly beaten
2 T. slivered almonds

Preheat oven to 375ºF.

Chop chicken and broccoli and place in bowl. Add chopped red bell pepper. Press garlic over mixture and shred cheese over mixture. Add mayonnaise, dill mix and salt. Mix well.

Unroll package of crescent rolls. Do not separate. Arrange longest sides of dough across width of 12 x 15-inch pan and repeat with remaining package of dough. Roll out dough to seal perforations. On long side of pan, cut dough into strips 1 1/2 inches apart, 3 inches deep leaving approximately 6 inches in the center of dough for filling. Spread filling evenly over middle of dough.

To braid: lift strips of dough across mixture to meet in center, twisting each strip one turn. Continue alternating strips to form braid. Tuck ends under to seal at ends. Brush egg white over dough and sprinkle with almonds. Baked 25-28 minutes or until deep golden brown.

It could be the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring, too - it doesn't have green peppers, but it does have red peppers and another green veggie - let me find it...

Attachments

• LemonHerbChickenRing.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 220
I posted it earlier for someone under Recipe Tips.

1. What ingredients do I need for the Easy Chicken and Veggie Ring Recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe include cooked chicken, mixed vegetables, crescent roll dough, cream cheese, shredded cheese, and seasonings of your choice.

2. Can I use frozen vegetables for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen vegetables for this recipe. Just make sure to thaw them before adding them to the ring.

3. How do I assemble the Chicken and Veggie Ring?

To assemble the ring, lay out the crescent roll dough in a circle and place the chicken and mixed vegetables on top. Then, fold the dough over the filling and seal the edges. Bake according to the recipe instructions.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time and freeze it?

Yes, you can assemble the Chicken and Veggie Ring ahead of time and freeze it before baking. When ready to bake, just thaw and follow the recipe instructions.

5. What can I serve with the Easy Chicken and Veggie Ring?

This recipe can be served as a main dish with a side salad or roasted vegetables. It can also be cut into smaller pieces and served as an appetizer or party snack.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PCSarahjm
  • Becky0216
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • cincychef