• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Ring, Wreath, or Braid Recipe.....please!!!!

In summary, you can use any type of ring or wreath for the recipe as long as it is food safe and oven safe. You can also substitute ingredients in the recipe to fit your dietary needs or preferences, but the same results are not guaranteed. To store the finished ring, wreath, or braid, place it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. You can make the recipe ahead of time and refrigerate it, but make sure to let it come to room temperature before baking. To prevent the ring, wreath, or braid from sticking to the pan, grease it with cooking spray or butter, or sprinkle flour or cornmeal on the pan.
Morvin
okay is there a file of just ring, wreath, or braid recipes some where on here? I tend to always have to do the taco ring or the chicken enchilada ring and i was just trying to find something else.

thank you
heather

CREAMY CARAMEL APPLE BRAID/WREATH

2 pkgs crescent rolls (reduced fat if you can find)
1 @ 8 oz. cream cheese, softened (reduced fat if you can find)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 TBS flour
3 Granny Smith apples
1 TBS sugar, 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 jar (squeeze bottle) caramel ice cream topping
Half Gallon Vanilla ice cream

Preheat oven to 350°.

To make braid:
Unroll 1 package of crescent dough; do not separate. Arrange longest sides of dough across width of 12”x15” Rectangle Baking Stone. Repeat with remaining package of dough. Using Baker’s Roller, roll dough to seal perforations. On longest sides of Baking Stone, cut dough into strips 1 ½ inches apart, 3 inches deep using 3” Paring Knife. (There will be 6 inches in the center for the filling.)

To make wreath:
Arrange triangles of crescent rolls in circle on 15" round Baking Stone with wide ends of triangles in the center and points to the outside. There will be a 5" diameter opening in the center.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mix cream cheese, flour, vanilla and brown sugar in 1 Qt. Batter Bowl. Spread over dough.

Use AP/C/S to prepare apples, use Food Chopper to coarsely chop. Lay apples over cream cheese mixture. Bring points of triangles up and over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough in center of ring. Filling will not be completely covered. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar from Flour/Sugar shaker.

Bake 30 minutes, slice with Slice 'N serve,
drizzle each piece with caramel ice cream topping.

1. Can I use any type of ring or wreath for the recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of ring or wreath as long as it is food safe and oven safe. You can also find specific ring and wreath molds from Pampered Chef.

2. Can I substitute ingredients in the recipe?

Yes, you can substitute ingredients in the recipe to fit your dietary needs or preferences. However, we cannot guarantee the same results as using the original ingredients.

3. How do I store the finished ring, wreath, or braid?

You can store the finished ring, wreath, or braid in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Make sure to let it cool completely before storing.

4. Can I make the recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the recipe ahead of time and refrigerate it until you are ready to bake it. Make sure to let it come to room temperature before baking.

5. How do I prevent the ring, wreath, or braid from sticking to the pan?

We recommend greasing the pan with cooking spray or butter before placing the dough on it. You can also sprinkle some flour or cornmeal on the pan to create a non-stick surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • Andreamd8
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies