• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vegetable Recipes - Lg Round Stone

In summary, the customer wanted vegetarian recipes specifically for the LG round stone, and the suggestions were the All the Best Cookbook and the Vegetarian as in no meat recipe. The Vegetarian as in no meat recipe was suggested and the ingredients included refried beans, corn, rice, broccoli, spinach, or whatever she had on hand. The Garden Ranch Pizza was suggested as a yummy meal, and the Greek Island's Pastry was suggested as a wonderful dessert.
chef_kimmo
Gold Member
Can anyone give me some suggestions of vegetarian type recipes specifically for the Lg. Round Stone.

I told a customer I would share a couple recipes with her and then she requested vegetarian which threw me for a loop. I am blank, only thing I can think of is the spinach artichoke ring. I suggested the All the Best Cookbook but she didn't bite on that one.

Thanks,
Kim

Vegetable Pizza. Crescent Roll crust, cream cheese and dill layer with whatever veggies you like. Tomato, broccoli, cauliflower, onion, pepper, whatever. Actually, look for round stone recipes and just remove meat (like the Chicken clubhouse squares) and add more veggies. Stones are shape and size so go from rectangle to round with ease.

Tomato Basil Squares

Three-Cheese Garden Pizza it's online. Do a recipe search on CC with round stone as a product or if you have the stoneware inspirations cookbook, recipes are separated by stone.

Antipasto Vegetable Pizza is a good one, too!

2 packages (13.8 ounces each) refrigerated pizza crust
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup (4 ounces) grated Provolone cheese
1 jar (6-7.5 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 garlic clove, pressed
1/2 cup pitted ripe olives, sliced
1 small yellow squash or zucchini
2 plum tomatoes
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Toasted pine nuts (optional)

Preheat oven to 400ºF. Unroll both packages of dough side by side over bottom of Large Bar Pan, trimming excess dough even with long sides of pan with Utility Knife. Place oil in Prep Bowl; brush over dough using Chef’s Silicone Basting Brush. Bake 16-18 minutes or until golden brown; remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack. Sprinkle cheese over hot pizza crust.

Drain artichoke marinade into Classic Batter Bowl. Add Italian seasoning and garlic pressed with Garlic Press; whisk using Stainless Whisk. Coarsely chop artichokes and olives using Food Chopper; add to batter bowl. Cut stem from squash; cut squash crosswise into quarters. Slice using Ultimate Mandoline fitted with v-shaped blade; cut slices in half. Slice tomatoes in half lengthwise using Utility Knife; scrape out seeds and dice. Add artichokes, olives, squash and tomatoes to batter bowl; mix well using Small Mix ‘N Scraper®.

Spoon vegetables over pizza, draining off as much marinade as possible. Sprinkle with parsley and pine nuts, if desired. Cut pizza into squares with Pizza Cutter; serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.

Yield: 12 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 210, Total Fat 7 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 29 g, Protein 8 g, Sodium 540 mg, Fiber 2 g

Cook's Tip: To toast pine nuts, place 1/4 cup nuts in (8-in.) Sauté Pan. Heat over medium heat 2-3 minutes or until lightly toasted. Cool completely.

For a heartier main-dish meal, add 2 cups diced cooked chicken to toppings, if desired.

Italian Seasoning Mix can be substituted for the Italian seasoning, if desired.

Vegetarian as in just no meat or is she against cheese, too. There are lots of foccacia (spelling) recipes. And I just found a great vegetable recipe in Better Homes and Gardens. It sounds so good, but it probably is too involved for a show. It uses the 9x13 baker and then is transported out of that onto a larger surface for serving and cutting, like the large bar pan. Let me know if you want the recipe. Otherwise, it's in the May 2007 BH&G.

Thanks all, I don't know why my brain couldn't come up with recipes. I was even having a hard time with the "just remove meat" idea in my thoughts because those tend to help make the recipe.

As far as I know she only has the Lg Round stone. I have a friend who moved to Singapore and got her to order one which she brought to her in her suitcase coming back from a visit. (I want to keep her happy because she also ordered the Exec. Stir Fry Skillet and lid - over $200 the first order). Since then she ordered 2 more round stones so I feel I owe her a couple recipes. We are working hard to because there are a few people in Singapore who started ordering things and most items are being taken by suitcases as friends come to visit. I wish that was easier too!

Ok, I need to find out her feelings on cheese and also am going to offer the recipes you mentioned. I know she loves it so these will be great for her to use.

THANKS

Family Burrito without chicken: refried beans, corn, rice, brocolli, spinach or whatever she has on hand.

Garden Ranch Pizza is yummy.

Greek Island's Pastry (All the Best)
is wonderful as well!

I was SOOOO going to say Greek Island's Pastry! I make it all the time!! YUM!!!!

The spinach artichoke wreath is one of my favorites for shows. Even picky people like this because none of the flavors are too dominating.

1. How do I clean my Large Round Stone after using it for vegetable recipes?

To clean your Large Round Stone, simply wash it with warm water and use a mild dish soap if needed. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the stone. You can also use the nylon scraper (included with your stone) to remove any stuck-on food.

2. Can I use my Large Round Stone to cook frozen vegetables?

Yes, you can use your Large Round Stone to cook frozen vegetables. However, it is important to thaw the vegetables before cooking them on the stone. This will ensure that they cook evenly and do not become soggy.

3. Do I need to preheat my Large Round Stone before using it for vegetable recipes?

Yes, it is recommended to preheat your Large Round Stone before using it for vegetable recipes. This will help ensure that the vegetables cook evenly and prevent them from sticking to the stone.

4. Can I use oil or butter on my Large Round Stone when cooking vegetables?

No, it is not recommended to use oil or butter on your Large Round Stone when cooking vegetables. The stone is designed to be non-stick, and using oil or butter can cause the vegetables to stick and make it difficult to clean the stone.

5. How long do I need to cook vegetables on the Large Round Stone?

The cooking time for vegetables on the Large Round Stone will vary depending on the type of vegetable and the thickness of the slices. As a general rule, vegetables should be cooked for approximately 10-15 minutes at 425 degrees Fahrenheit. It is important to check the vegetables periodically and adjust the cooking time as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchefmom2002
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
leannvv
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies