• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick and Easy Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe - Save Time in the Kitchen!

In summary, to make the hot spinach artichoke dip, you will need cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, grated parmesan cheese, canned artichoke hearts, frozen chopped spinach, minced garlic, and shredded mozzarella cheese. No special equipment is needed to prepare this dip, just a mixing bowl, spoon, and baking dish. It takes approximately 30 minutes to make, with 10 minutes for preparation and 20 minutes for baking. This dip can also be made ahead of time and reheated when ready to serve. Fresh spinach can be used instead of frozen, but it should be finely chopped and cooked until wilted before adding it to the dip mixture.
mrssyvo
Will someone please post the Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe? I do not want to type it all out from the cookbook if someone has it in a file. Thanks in advance

Here you go!

Attachments

• HOT ARTICHOKE DIP.doc
    24 KB · Views: 405
Jennifer, Thank you. Will the deep dish pie plate work for this? Or should I use the Deep Dish Baker?

I just searched it online and another "version" of the recipe said deep dish pie plate!

do you have that one also?

1. What ingredients do I need to make the hot spinach artichoke dip?

To make this quick and easy hot spinach artichoke dip, you will need cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, grated parmesan cheese, canned artichoke hearts, frozen chopped spinach, minced garlic, and shredded mozzarella cheese.

2. Do I need any special equipment to prepare this dip?

No, you do not need any special equipment to prepare this dip. A mixing bowl, spoon, and baking dish are all you need.

3. How long does it take to make this dip?

This dip takes about 10 minutes to prepare and 20 minutes to bake, for a total of 30 minutes.

4. Can I make this dip ahead of time and reheat it?

Yes, you can make this dip ahead of time and reheat it when ready to serve. Simply cover and refrigerate the unbaked dip, then bake it when needed.

5. Can I use fresh spinach instead of frozen?

Yes, you can use fresh spinach instead of frozen. Just make sure to chop it finely and cook it until wilted before adding it to the dip mixture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindycooks
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • keynibear