• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help - Please Post a Recipe Please for Me!

In summary, this recipe calls for marinated artichoke hearts, creamed spinach, mayonnaise, garlic, and Parmesan cheese. It is then baked in an oval Baker dish for 20-25 minutes. The dish can be garnished with diced red bell pepper if desired.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I need the Hot Artichoke Dip from All The Best(the one with creamed spinach). I lent my cookbook to someone and didn't get it back! Thanks soooooo much in advance!

HOT ARTICHOKE DIP

2 jars (6 oz. each) marinated artichoke hearts
1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained thoroughly
1 garlic clove
½ c . sour cream
½ c. mayonnaise
¾ c. grated Parmesan cheese
crackers, veggies or crostini for dipping

Preheat oven to 375. Drain and coarsely chop artichoke hearts with Food Chopper. Mix artichoke hearts with remaining ingredients in Batter Bowl. Spoon into medium size baking stone. Bake 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Serve with fresh vegetables, crackers or crostini slices.

Hot Artichoke Dip
Ingredients:
2 jars (6.5 ounces each) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise
3/4 cup (3 ounces) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
1 garlic clove, pressed
Fresh vegetable dippers (optional)

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine artichokes, spinach, sour cream and mayonnaise in Classic Batter Bowl. Add Parmesan cheese and garlic; mix well and spoon into Mini-Baker.

2. Bake 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Serve with fresh vegetable dippers, if desired.

Yield: 3 cups (24 servings)

Nutrients per serving: (2 tablespoons dip): Calories 70, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 2 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 140 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

©The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2003

Thanks but I could have sworn there was one with Creamed Spinach (Stouffers). If not, I will make this one!

Oh, I don't know. I actually didn't even read this one before I posted, it was in my files.

Cindycooks said:
Thanks but I could have sworn there was one with Creamed Spinach (Stouffers). If not, I will make this one!
I think I've seen that recipe recently, too! I specifically remember reading it had to be creamed spinach. Now I'm going to have to go looking. Hmmm... But these others look delicious, too. Dontcha love the holidays!

Here you go!1 jar (6 oz) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped.
1 pkg. (9-11 oz) frozen creamed spinach, thawed
1/2 C. mayonnaise
1/4 C. Sour Cream
1 garlic clove, pressed
1/2 cup (2 oz) grated fresh parmesan cheese
diced red bell pepper(optional)1. Preheat oven to 375. Chop artichokes, place in small batter bowl. Add spinach, mayo., and sour cream.2. Press garlic into mix, grate cheese into bowl, mix all ingredients well. Spoon into small oval baker.3. Bake 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Garnish with red pepper. Serve with chips.This is my favorite dip!!! But I use Green Giant Creamed Spinach.

HOT ARTICHOKE AND SPINACH DIP (From the All The Best Cookbook, pg 21)
1 6oz jar of artichoke hearts
1 package (9-11 oz) of frozen CREAMED spinach, thawed. (You HAVE to get the creamed or it won't come out right)
1/4 cup mayo
1/4 sour cream
1 small clove of garlic, pressed
1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated

Diced red bell pepper for garnish (optional)

Preheat oven to 375; chop artichokes and add spinach mayo and sour cream; stir.

Press garlic into mixture and add grated parm cheese. Mix well and put into a small baker dish. Bake 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Garnish with bell pepper and serve with tortilla chips.

Becky, is this out of All the Best? I'm just trying to remember where I saw it. :)

Oops, AZPamperedChef just answered. We must have posted at the same time. heehee!

Yep! It's the one in All The Best. Sometimes I grate a little extra Parm. over the top before I bake it too - I usually double it and put it in the mini baker - the recipe says that it will serve 16.....16 what? DH and I can eat a single recipe of it easily by ourselves!:chef:

Thats The One - Thanks!!!!! I always add a can of chopped green chilis - gives it a little zing!

Related to Help - Please Post a Recipe Please for Me!

1. How do I post a recipe on the Pampered Chef website?

To post a recipe on the Pampered Chef website, follow these simple steps:1. Log in to your Pampered Chef account.2. Click on the "Recipes" tab.3. Click on the "Create a Recipe" button.4. Fill in the required information, including the name, ingredients, instructions, and a photo of your dish.5. Click "Save" to submit your recipe. It will then be reviewed by our team before being published on the website.

2. Can I edit or delete a recipe that I have posted?

Yes, you can edit or delete a recipe that you have posted on the Pampered Chef website. Simply go to your recipe's page and click on the "Edit" or "Delete" button. Keep in mind that if your recipe has been approved and published, any changes you make will need to be reviewed by our team again.

3. How can I make sure my recipe gets approved and published on the Pampered Chef website?

To increase the chances of your recipe being approved and published on our website, make sure to follow our guidelines and include clear and concise instructions, high-quality photos, and accurate ingredient measurements. Avoid using copyrighted material or recipes from other websites.

4. Can I include a link to my personal blog or website in my recipe post?

No, we do not allow external links in recipe posts on the Pampered Chef website. This is to ensure that all content on our site is original and not promoting any specific brand or website.

5. Will I receive credit for my recipe if it is published on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you will receive credit for your recipe if it is published on the Pampered Chef website. Your name will be displayed on the recipe page, and you will also have the option to add a short bio and profile picture to your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies