• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy and Delicious Hot Artichoke and Crab Dip Recipe from Celebrate Cookbook

In summary, the Hot Artichoke and Crab Dip Recipe requires 1 can of artichoke hearts, 8 oz of crabmeat, 1 cup of mayonnaise, 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese, 1 clove of garlic, and 1 tsp of hot sauce. The crabmeat can be substituted with shrimp or lobster. It takes 10 minutes to prepare and 20 minutes to cook. The dip can also be made ahead of time and reheated in the oven or microwave. It pairs well with crackers, sliced baguette, or vegetable sticks for dipping.
lraspante
I am trying to find a recipe out of the celebrate cook book. It's the Hot Artichoke and Crab Dip. IF anyone has it could you please post it for me! Thanks

If you go under Files and search Artichoke it pulls up a ton of them.

Hot Artichoke and Crab DipIngredients:- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped- 1 cup lump crab meat- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese- 1 cup mayonnaise- 1/4 cup chopped green onions- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper- 1 clove garlic, minced- 1 tablespoon lemon juice- 1/4 teaspoon salt- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper- Crackers or sliced baguette, for servingInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). 2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the chopped artichoke hearts, crab meat, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, green onions, red bell pepper, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper. Stir until well combined. 3. Transfer the mixture to a 9-inch pie dish or an oven-safe serving dish. 4. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and bubbly. 5. Serve hot with crackers or sliced baguette for dipping. Enjoy!

What are the ingredients needed for the Hot Artichoke and Crab Dip Recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe are 1 can of artichoke hearts, 8 oz of crabmeat, 1 cup of mayonnaise, 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese, 1 clove of garlic, and 1 tsp of hot sauce.

Can I substitute the crabmeat with another type of seafood?

Yes, you can substitute the crabmeat with shrimp or lobster for a different taste.

How long does it take to prepare and cook this dip?

It takes approximately 10 minutes to prepare and 20 minutes to cook.

Can I make this dip ahead of time and reheat it?

Yes, you can make the dip ahead of time and reheat it in the oven or microwave before serving.

What can I serve with the Hot Artichoke and Crab Dip?

This dip pairs well with crackers, sliced baguette, or vegetable sticks for dipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MomsKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
Replies
Views
pc ri lisa