• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe for Spinach Diamond Puffs

In summary, the recipe for Spinach Diamond Puffs includes a mixture of thawed spinach, carrots, onion, mayonnaise, seasonings, and Swiss cheese wrapped in puff pastry and baked until golden brown. The puffs can be assembled ahead of time and baked just before serving.
beloved
Gold Member
Hello
Does anyone know the recipe for Spinach Diamond Puffs? I have a guest seeking it cannot find it in recipes.
Thanks

I've never heard of them, but I found this by Googling the recipe name plus the words "Pampered Chef":

Spinach Diamond Puffs
Posted by Lisa

1 pkg. (300g) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
1/2 C. carrots, finely chopped
1 T. onion, finely chopped
1/2 C. mayonnaise, regular
1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
4 oz. Swiss cheese, shredded
1 pkg. frozen puff pastry, thawed
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 T. water

Preheat oven to 425°F. Cover a rectangle stone with parchment paper. Place drained spinach on paper towels and press to remove excess moisture. Chop carrots and onion. Place spinach, carrots, onion, mayonnaise and seasonings in a bowl. Shred cheese into bowl, mix well.

Lightly sprinkle flat side of cutting board with flour. Using floured pizza roller, roll half of pastry into a 12 inch square. (wrap remaining pastry in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to use.) Cut rolled pastry into sixteen 3-inch squares using Pizza Cutter. (Do not separate squares.)

Using a scoop, place a scant scoop spinach mixture in center of each square. Flatten slightly with back of scoop. Combine egg and water. Brush egg mixture over cut lines in pastry and around outside edge of large square. For each appetizer, bring two opposite corners of each square up over filling, pinch together firmly and twist. Place on stone. Brush appetizers with egg mixture.

Bake 17-18 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to serving platter. Repeat with remaining pastry and spinach mixture. Serve warm. Yields 32 appetizers.

Per appetizer: 113 calories; 2 g protein; 9g fat; 7g carbohydrate; 85 mg sodium

Cook's Tip: The spinach mixture can be made ahead of time and refrigerated, but assemble and bake the puffs just before serving.

Shari in TX

Spinach Diamond Puffs Recipe:Ingredients:- 1 sheet of puff pastry, thawed- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese- 2 cloves of garlic, minced- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)- Salt and pepper, to taste- 1 egg, beaten- 1 tablespoon waterInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.2. In a mixing bowl, combine the thawed spinach, feta cheese, Parmesan cheese, minced garlic, red pepper flakes (if using), salt, and pepper. Mix well until everything is evenly combined.3. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the thawed puff pastry into a large rectangle, about 1/4 inch thick.4. Using a sharp knife or pizza cutter, cut the puff pastry into small diamond-shaped pieces, about 2 inches wide.5. Place a spoonful of the spinach and cheese mixture in the center of each diamond-shaped piece of puff pastry.6. In a small bowl, beat the egg with 1 tablespoon of water to create an egg wash.7. Brush the edges of each diamond-shaped piece with the egg wash.8. Fold the puff pastry over the filling, creating a triangle shape. Press the edges firmly to seal.9. Place the spinach diamond puffs on the prepared baking sheet and brush the tops with the remaining egg wash.10. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the puff pastry is golden brown and puffed up.11. Serve warm and enjoy your delicious Spinach Diamond Puffs!

What ingredients do I need for Recipe for Spinach Diamond Puffs?

To make Spinach Diamond Puffs, you will need 1 sheet of puff pastry, 1 cup of frozen chopped spinach, 1/4 cup of feta cheese, 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup of chopped onions, 1 clove of minced garlic, 1 egg, and salt and pepper to taste.

How do I prepare the puff pastry for this recipe?

Before using the puff pastry, you will need to defrost it according to the package instructions. Once defrosted, roll out the pastry on a floured surface to a thickness of about 1/8 inch.

Can I use fresh spinach instead of frozen?

Yes, you can use fresh spinach in this recipe. Simply blanch the spinach in boiling water for a few minutes, drain well, and chop before adding it to the filling mixture.

How do I make the diamond shapes with the puff pastry?

To make the diamond shapes, cut the rolled out puff pastry into 16 equal squares. Then, take two opposite corners of each square and fold them towards the center, overlapping slightly to form a diamond shape.

How do I bake the Spinach Diamond Puffs?

Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and place the prepared diamond puffs on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush the tops with the beaten egg and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. Let them cool for a few minutes before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emo812
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • byrd1956